Hiring a coder / modeler to create a vehicle armor mod for Epidemic - $ 1800 $ reward!

Terrariacow

Still Looking
PAYOUT = INCREASED! NOW 1900 USD
If interested continue reading

Need a Mini-mod made for DayZ Epidemic

Details:

I have created the models I need and the textures I need already, I just need a coder who can implement them into DAYZ EPIDEMIC.

what you will be required to do:

Model each armor peice onto each part of each vehicle that meets the below criteria

then code in the ability for players to attach hunks of metal armor made from scrap metal to each vehicle that has wheels, so no tanks or helicopters or boats

the armor must know how to orient its self properly to each vehicle available within the DayZ Epoch mod

the armor must reduce all incoming damage from bullets and explosions and impacts by 85 percent to the player and the vehicle its self, the armor should disappear when the vehicle explodes

the armor with spikes must be capable of impaling zombies and players on its self while slowly killing them and carrying them in a static dead pose ( a dead zombie animation ) until and after they die they must only damage players who run into them untill the player is below half health then the player becomes impaled zombies will be impaled instantly

the armor must be manufacturerable in game by players who have the needed number of scrap metal pieces in their inventory while looking at the area of the vehicle where the armor attachment point you will create is located

each tire will have its own piece of armor, each window will have its own piece of armor, this includes the windscreen and rear windows, and any top sunroof window as well, bumpers will be armored both front and back individually. (players will attach each piece individually to each attachment point

side window armor will be made of 3 pieces of scrap metal per piece
windscreen and back windshield will be 5 a piece
sunroofing armor will be 5
bumper armor will be 7 a piece
wheel armor will be 4 a piece

You must be fluent in English and willing to communicate in a timely fashion

Included is a image of the four models, the vehicle in the image is only there to show where I want them to be affixed and oriented.

v50m.png

CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO RECEIVE THE MODEL FILES skype: Linca_Dragon

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS THIS MOD TO BE SOLD OR RELEASED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC UPON COMPLETION

Are those pictures taken from SL? Also...$1900?? Could buy a real car for that. Awesome models, I wish you luck!

1. This is the wrong thread, your trying to hire someone to do work on epoch in the DayZ Epidemic forum.

2. We are not about being a place to hire people and not share the work afterwards.

3. I agree with GoldenPSP, that font looks awful, as does the other post where you used pink.

Locked thread.

Back