::HitEngine not found in usec_bell206_1

BadBadRobot

Getting shit loads of this error because that white helicopter is missing hitengine?

20:26:31 class HitPoints::HitEngine not found in usec_bell206_1

that helicopter is not working in dayz with any mod it has been applied to. I'm running dayz civillian on my dedicated box; with the same vehicles and i get the same spam in my .rpt, sadly i just don't think it will work with the architecture of dayz. I've talked to the dev wo says he will be working on it and if he can't figure it out they will be removed,,, since then the answer is; ''they will be removed'' lulz, so i guess it is what it is *shrugs*

They sure were cool tho!

It could be easily fixed in mods config.bin basicly you need to unpack it and replace.

class HitPoints {}; with

Code:
class HitPoints {
            class HitEngine {
                armor = 0.6;
                material = -1;
                name = "motor";
                visual = "";
                passThrough = 0.2;
            };

in theory that would fix it cause Hitpoint engine is now defined in config.
Problem now is that someone should contact mod author and ask permission to edit
it and sign it with key.

If you find that you do already have the entry that Anders is referring too, it could also be the HitEngine named selection is not present in the model.

Using Anders selection again
name = "motor";

Would map to a face selection in the model tagged with 'motor'

The solution to this is to check and see if you have the \@DayzOverwatch\Addons\usec_bell206.pbo in the server.
If you have, check that the file has the associated bisign file that you have a public key for.

On the server I am fortunate to be able to help out on, we had the issue of everyone getting kicked without any warnings - which appears to have been the unsigned PBO's fault. Simply deleting the usec_bell206.pbo and teh wrong bisign file solved the issue for us.

This was an HFB server and we have reported it to the provider to see if other HFB servers have a similar problem.

And before anyone mentions it - I have taken a look at the server files (https://github.com/scrumbee/DayzOverwatch-Server), and they do not come with the usec_bell206.pbo, or with the proper bisign file in the /keys/ folder.

Back