Hospital Bug

.=QUACK=.Major.Pain

Valued Member!
We found that when you break the windows and enter the hospital to grab loot, if you stay inside too long, the windows repair themselves. Then your locked inside and have to shoot them out again.

lol - don't run out of ammo or your in for life.

We also found that if you shoot out the windows, and one person dies, if you both go back to the hospital, the windows look different to each player.

The one that died, the windows are new and you can't enter..
The one that didn't die, they still look broken and you can enter.

The person that didn't die can't shoot out the windows for the person that died.
They have to shoot them out themselves.

We also found that if you shoot out the windows, and one person dies, if you both go back to the hospital, the windows look different to each player.

The one that died, the windows are new and you can't enter..
The one that didn't die, they still look broken and you can enter.

The person that didn't die can't shoot out the windows for the person that died.
They have to shoot them out themselves.

If I am not mistaken the windows on hospitals is rendered client side so; they could be broken for some players while not for other players and not be anything unusual using dayz logic anyways lol

This is nothing to do with Reality actually, you might want to post a bug in the dayzmod github for this. However, I am pretty sure this was an issue in 1.7.4.4 as well, I remember more then a few times having seen something similar.

I have witnessed this, Tubz had to come and let me out, wasted a couple of clips trying to draw my name in the windows..

Did you shoot the window frame itself or the window? From what I understand its better to hit the frame and to hit the windows on either end. I know hitting it with an axe is usually better then shooting it as well.

I was shooting across them so may have hit the frame. We also had a dog each, as were testing piXels dogs.. Not sure what finally broke the window. Is interesting that window breaking is client side.. There were zombies about too, maybe they broke one to get to freshly wrapped (bandaged) meat in the deli..

As thevisad said, this is not a Reality related issue. This has been an issue in DayZ for ages. As said, it's because it is a client-side mod and it is rendered client-side and then sent out to the people that are around the hospital.

Back