How to add custom skins to my server?

LTGNick

Valued Member!
So im running DayZ 1.8.0.3 (DayZ.st) and i have the AI's wear the rocket skin as stuff and i also have take clothes so is there any way to be able to take the Rocket skin off the AI and wear it because atm you cant take any clothes that arent supported by the take clothes script

I don't think you can add the models to your game without modding it, meaning other people would have to download your mod. I could be wrong. I believe the only thing Ive seen is the random clothing parcel addon, which would change one of the clothing parcels into a random other one. Otherwise, I don't think there is a way for players to physically get the clothing parcel. You could also use the wardrobe mod, but I am not a fan of that because the player can constantly change their skin.

LTG yes it is possible you just need to add your desired skin to the take clothes allowed skins array...i am not home right now but just PM me and i will send you the file later ;)

oh you're running epoch so it might be possible for you, but it's not possible for me I don't believe, running vanilla. I tried to add those skins to my admin box and couldn't.

adding the skins to the list is fairly easy, only thing is , is that you have to create an .SQF file for each additional skin you want to add, and then add that code to execute from the Main.sqf where it would be called from..

Back