How to constant daylight?

easy to do:

1. open your hivext.ini
2. search: Time
3. Replace Type=Local with Type=Static
4. profit :)

Thanks a lot! Now I only need to know how to spawn more vehicles & choppers and how to add items to the loadout inventory, byt I´ll try to find it out via forums, just one more thing, is the metod of doing this diffrent due to the creator of the server, for example Pwnozors server, or is it allways the same files and commands?

Vehicle spawns are database side and so are specific to each server build. I believe I am the only person to have modified the original vanilla code for vehicle spawns on Pwnoz0rs server pack. You can find the thread relating to it stickied in this forum.

Same Problem here. I am using v.1.7.5.1 and changing the hivext.ini does not change the time ingame.
Ingame there is still the time of the computer running the server.

Same Problem here. I am using v.1.7.5.1 and changing the hivext.ini does not change the time ingame.
Ingame there is still the time of the computer running the server.

Open the hivetxt.ini
go to time type and change it to static

then go to the time and type in -8

save and enjoy.

This is what my hivetxt.ini looks like now:

[Time]
;Possible values: Local, Custom, Static
;You cannot use Static on OFFICIAL Hive, it will just revert to Local
;Type = Static
;If using Custom type, offset from UTC in hours (can be negative as well)
;Offset = 0
;These 2 settings only apply if using Static type (Custom date/time on every server start)
;The value (0-24) to set the Hour to, if commented or empty then the hour won't be changed
;Hour = -8
;The value (DD/MM/YYYY) to set the Date to, if commented or empty then the date won't be changed
;Date = 4.1.2013

And on my server it's dark as hell. What did i wrong?

Lines commented out with a ; are ignored. Uncomment the ; before the Type line and Hour line. Offset is only used in the custom type.

Here is my content of the hiveext.ini:

Code:
[Time]
Type = Static
Hour = 10

[Logger]
SeparateConsole = true

[Database]
Host = 127.0.0.1
Type = MySql
Port = 3306
Database = hivemind
Username = dayz
Password = dayz

[Characters]

[Objects]

[ObjectDB]

This works perfectly for me. You just have to restart the server every couple hours. After every restart the time on the server will reset to 10 o' clock.

Running DayZ 1.7.6.1 and Epoch 1.0.2.3.

Code:
Type = Static
Hour = 9

This doesn't work. Still uses the time my server is running on. Any help appreciated.

Back