How to stop zombies spawning

scottieo321

Hi everyone i was wondering if anyone had any idea how to stop zombies from spawning on the server from the start. I am wanting to try some things out but need to have no zombies at all for trying it. I found a zombie_generate = {}; code but placing this at the very bottom of my init file does not stop them. I know there was some tutorial or something like that a while back but can no longer find it. Please any help would be appreciated and also please nobody come back with start a wasteland server or anything like that as im wanting to test it for certain things but will later on put the zombies back in.

Nope that does not work bud sorry. I can not for the life of me think as to why this is not working there is nothing in the RPT file either so i know it is not being stopped for any errors.

building_spawnZombies < used to spawn zombies on loot piles I assume
zombie_generate < actual zombie creation script

and in Epoch you would also need to disable zombies in the wild
wild_spawnZombies

So you should be able to add these to the bottom of your init.sqf
Code:
building_spawnZombies = {};
zombie_generate = {};
wild_spawnZombies = {};

what do you want to test?
I am testing a new building i have created its a full prison with complete openable doors and cell blocks plus a main building and everything else you expect in a prison. I am wanting to test it over a 2 hour period as when i server is running it deteriorates over time so performance goes down. I am wanting to see how much of a performance issue it brings by itself as when there is zombies in its causing some really bad drops so in time i will be reducing the spawns and amounts which i already know how to do i just want to get them at an even level if you get my drift.

building_spawnZombies < used to spawn zombies on loot piles I assume
zombie_generate < actual zombie creation script

and in Epoch you would also need to disable zombies in the wild
wild_spawnZombies

So you should be able to add these to the bottom of your init.sqf
Code:
building_spawnZombies = {};
zombie_generate = {};
wild_spawnZombies = {};
Thanks for this Vampire will check it out for now i took the building_spawnZombies.sqf out of the compiles and that has resulted in there being no zombies spawning (I know took the easy way out) which has done what i wanted for now.

Back