Huge Scripts.log (20-50MB a day)?!

Doc

Valued Member!
So my scripts.log is getting insanely big lately, around 20-50MB per day. I think it is because I use pwn's spectator/gcam but I'm positive it's not meant to be this big. I can barely sieve through it.

Can somebody please advise how to filter these out? The logs are SPAMMED with #177 and #23 which attribute to:

Scripts.txt for #23
Code:
1 enableSimulation !"\"enableSimulation\"," !"renablesimulation = 'enablesimulation'" !"renablesimulationcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'enablesimulation.sqf')" !"this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this" !"dayz_originalPlayer enableSimulation true;" !">> \"dayz_anim\" >> \"isUpdated\");\nplayer enableSimulation true;"

I can't work out which one 177 is so I posted the whole scripts.txt

scripts.log extract
Code:
_cmpt = toArray (_x);
_cmpt set [0,20];
_cmpt set [1,toArray ("-") select 0]"
26.12.2012 22:07:56: PLAYER (ip:port) guid- #23 "ong! disconnect and try again!", "BLACK OUT",1];
player enableSimulation false;
};
};

dayz_losChance = {
private["_agent","_max"
26.12.2012 22:07:56: PLAYER (ip:port) guid - #177 "le,_x] call object_getHit;
_part = "PartGeneric";

Somebody please help, it's making it hard work to sort through these logs!

Attachments

• scripts.txt
    43.9 KB · Views: 9
I managed to fix this by adding the following exceptions to my scripts.txt

enableSimulation
Code:
 !"player enableSimulation false;"

toArray
Code:
!"_cmpt = toArray (_x);\n_cmpt set [0,20];\n_cmpt set [1,toArray ("-") select 0]"

Did you just add this to the end of the line, or did you create a new line?

Added the end of the respective line, ie to the enableSimulation line (enableSimulation preceeded by either 1 or 5) followed by the code

Back