I can help server owners implement scripts on their servers

Beef

I work over skype, and I am able to implement any script (i have a large list of them)
If you need help either post your skype info here or msg me the info and we can get to work

I do not charge an hourly wage or a set price but keep in mind I do work for donations

Hi,

Im looking for a skilled scripter to implement a few things.

AI to include two faction patrols USMC and Terrorists. Both have a base camp, both teams need to have dynamic waypoints which change on every server restart.
Patrols to consist of troops and vehicles.

I'm also trying to get halo spawn working but having major problems with it keep resetting player on logout.

Would be nice to have a trade post for people to trade items for ingame cash and buy stuff.

Strip parts off vehicles.

If you interetsed and can help get it up and running im more than happy to make a donation.

Hey dude, I've been having some trouble with scripting on my server for quite some time. I have some scripts already installed and working like Autorefuel but I can't get any scripts like AI Patrols, Vehicle Towing, Halo Jump, Dogs, etc. working. Add me on skype if you can help. ^^

sorry guys I got caught up by the wife tonight, I will try to help you all tomorrow evening after work, I am pacific standard time, again sorry I did not respond today. I will add you all to my skype tomorrow. btw guys most of the things you listed here are very doable, a couple Ill have to look into but im confident we can make it happen.

Hm, i'd appreciate any help you can give me, been working on a couple of projects that i think you might be able to help with, thanks

Hello i could use some help please add me on skype at kingkrakrFTW and if you can we will talk about the things we need to do.

Ok guys I just got home.. I hate traffic. Im going to start with the people who have posted what they want and their skype (by pm or in the forum)

As requested before, please add me : bristouille (Toulouse, France).
thanks in advance !

Back