i have a game server from dayzpriv.com work greate
but now i want base building in that but
its keep hanging on reqeustion atenfication or someting

mabey you can help me
my skype name : Masterrexe
teamspeak 3 : 37.34.62.172:9987

thank you so much
my name on teamspeak is : Rexie

Ok guys and girls I'm not going to be helping anyone for awhile. There are others out there that will but I have to take a break for a bit sorry and good luck. I will post when I'm back. Thanks

Guys be very careful. I asked this guy to add scripts for me and this is what I got.

He added half of them, added some I didn't even ask for, caused so many problems it killed my server due to a mod he half hashed into the mission file. He couldn't fix it from kicking people from joining the server.
I have had to go into the init file and comment it out from loading. God knows what else has been messed with now.

I go into my new pbo which he had sent to find almost complete rewrites to certain files which he could not explain to me and denied even editing them. When questioned about he says we are done and stop bothering him and blocks me from skype. I am now left with a server with half installed mods and the server is full of bugs.

It looks like he is just cut n pasting files and does not even know scripting.

Beware!!!!

Guys be very careful. I asked this guy to add scripts for me and this is what I got.

He added half of them, added some I didn't even ask for, caused so many problems it killed my server due to a mod he half hashed into the mission file. He couldn't fix it from kicking people from joining the server.
I have had to go into the init file and comment it out from loading. God knows what else has been messed with now.

I go into my new pbo which he had sent to find almost complete rewrites to certain files which he could not explain to me and denied even editing them. When questioned about he says we are done and stop bothering him and blocks me from skype. I am now left with a server with half installed mods and the server is full of bugs.

It looks like he is just cut n pasting files and does not even know scripting.

Beware!!!!

this kid gave me a mission file that was completely un workable he had double copies of files and i could not understand how he was even using this. I build a new script for him and the only problem was kicks from r3f arty, i was unable to locate the specific kick so i made a suggestion to use another script. then he comes at me saying i put in another file from dayz_code that he needed to use and didnt understand why I put it there, so not liking the accusation and the way this kid talks to you i went home and checked the file That i had packed and sent to him. the file that he claims was there is actually not. Snipe stop messing around with stuff then blaming it on someone else. if you need help in the first place you should probably leave the files alone. This kid bugged the hell out of be for days and was rude. I asked for and recieved nothing for the work I put in for him and after he ruins the file wants to come here and burn me? snipe you are silly. and these people are the reason y im not even going to try to help anymore.

also i love the insults you give me on my scripting abilities when you are the one asking for help. snipe stop asking other people to do your work for you and learn to do it your self.

You are talking a load of rubbish.

1. I gave you a stock server and mission file pbo that my game host provided.
2. I Asked you at least four times for your paypal details so i could send a donation. You never did send the details.
3. I even gave a copy of the files you gave me to my game server host and he said they had been completly changed.
4. You left me with more than just kicks from r3f arty. i have constant bugs now where if a player enters a vehicle another player cannot enter it. you want me to go on and list all the problems your edits have caused?
5. I will blame you for taking on a job and refusing to keep up to your end of the bargin.

And i didnt say you added files i said you had rewrote them, but you couldnt even explain to me and denied even chaning them.

My stock pbo file i gave you server_playerDied.sqf from server.pbo
Code:
private ["_characterID", "_minutes", "_newObject", "_playerID", "_key", "_playerName", "_playerID", "_myGroup", "_group", "_victim", "_killer", "_weapon", "_message", "_distance","_loc_message","_victimName","_killerName"];

_victim removeAllEventHandlers "MPHit";

_characterID    = _this select 0;
_minutes        = _this select 1;
_newObject        = _this select 2;
_playerID        = _this select 3;
_playerName    = _this select 4;
_victim        = _this select 2;
_victimName    = _victim getVariable ["bodyName", "nil"];
_killer        = _victim getVariable ["AttackedBy", "nil"];
_killerName    = _victim getVariable ["AttackedByName", "nil"];

if (_killerName != "nil") then
    {
        _weapon = _victim getVariable ["AttackedByWeapon", "nil"];
        _distance = _victim getVariable ["AttackedFromDistance", "nil"];

if (_victimName == _killerName) then
        {
            _message = format ["%1 killed himself", _victimName];
            _loc_message = format ["PLAYER: KILL: %1 killed himself", _victimName];
        }
        else
        {
            //_message = format ["%1 was killed by %2 with weapon %3", _victimName, _killerName, _weapon];
            _message = format ["%%1 was killed by %2 with weapon %3 from %4m", _victimName, _killerName, _weapon, _distance];
            _loc_message = format ["PLAYER: KILL: %1 was killed by %2 with weapon %3 from %4m", _victimName, _killerName, _weapon, _distance];
        };

diag_log _loc_message;
        [nil, nil, rspawn, [_killer, _message], { (_this select 0) globalChat (_this select 1) }] call RE;
        };

// Cleanup
        _victim setVariable ["AttackedBy", "nil", true];
        _victim setVariable ["AttackedByName", "nil", true];
        _victim setVariable ["AttackedByWeapon", "nil", true];
        _victim setVariable ["AttackedFromDistance", "nil", true];

dayz_disco = dayz_disco - [_playerID];
_newObject setVariable ["processedDeath", time];

if (typeName _minutes == "STRING") then {
    _minutes = parseNumber _minutes;
};

if (_characterID != "0") then {
    _key = format ["CHILD:202:%1:%2:", _characterID, _minutes];
    _key call server_hiveWrite;
} else {
    deleteVehicle _newObject;
};

This is what I received and you denied all knowledge of changing

Code:
private ["_characterID","_minutes","_newObject","_playerID","_key"];
//[unit, weapon, muzzle, mode, ammo, magazine, projectile]
_characterID =    _this select 0;
_minutes =    _this select 1;
_newObject =    _this select 2;
_playerID =    _this select 3;
_playerName =    _this select 4;

dayz_disco = dayz_disco - [_playerID];
_newObject setVariable["processedDeath",time];

/*
diag_log ("DW_DEBUG: (isnil _characterID): " + str(isnil "_characterID"));
if (isnil "_characterID") then {
diag_log ("DW_DEBUG: _newObject: " + str(_newObject));   
    };
*/

if (typeName _minutes == "STRING") then
{
    _minutes = parseNumber _minutes;
};

if (_characterID != "0") then
{
    _key = format["CHILD:202:%1:%2:",_characterID,_minutes];
    //diag_log ("HIVE: WRITE: "+ str(_key));
    _key call server_hiveWrite;
}
else
{
    deleteVehicle _newObject;
};

diag_log ("PDEATH: Player Died " + _playerID);
/*
_eh = [_newObject] spawn {
    _body = _this select 0;
    _method = _body getVariable["deathType","unknown"];
    _name = _body getVariable["bodyName","unknown"];
    waitUntil{!isPlayer _body;sleep 1};
    _body setVariable["deathType",_method,true];
    _body setVariable["bodyName",_name,true];
    diag_log ("PDEATH: Player Left Body " + _name);
};
*/
//dead_bodyCleanup set [count dead_bodyCleanup,_newObject];

See there's your mistake. None of this is anything I worked on. Second I told you not donate until we had you up and running. But I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. I asked you to leave me alone and you can't seem to do that. If your so petty to just try and troll me then the thread is all yours. Its this Guy and a couple others that have made me stop helping you guys so thank him.
BEEF out. I will not be reposting here.

How can you say that beef you are full of it. That is what was in the server.pbo you sent me via skype.

Quit the lies and just put your hands up to your mistakes.

Wel sorrie that i make a reply ,
You are talking a load of rubbish.

1. I gave you a stock server and mission file pbo that my game host provided.
2. I Asked you at least four times for your paypal details so i could send a donation. You never did send the details.
3. I even gave a copy of the files you gave me to my game server host and he said they had been completly changed.
4. You left me with more than just kicks from r3f arty. i have constant bugs now where if a player enters a vehicle another player cannot enter it. you want me to go on and list all the problems your edits have caused?
5. I will blame you for taking on a job and refusing to keep up to your end of the bargin.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But i Cant believe this what you said about Beef,
Why , becouse Beef help me alot its was always working
i had never problems with Beef or with my game server ,

and also i know alot of other game server owner where Beef Did help ,
and they always talk proud and good about Beef
But okeey there is alwats a person who has complain about someting ,
forget people Beef for us you are the best and a greate scripter

kind regards Rexie

I wouldnt be soo negative if the guy installed what I had asked and not messed with other files and then deny ever touching them. Also what really peaved me was the fact that his attitude really sucked and blaming the customer for mistakes he made like the duplication of files in the pbos i sent him (They was clean stock pbos from the game server host). He created problems then couldnt fix them and when I asked him to resolve the issues he created he told me to stop bugging him and blocked me from skype.

That im affraid is no way to treat a customer.

Sorrie,
but i Cant believe this at al ,
Becouse what you all tell make me very angry
but its not Beef he will never do that suck of things

the other things what you talk about
(That im affraid is no way to treat a customer.)

we are not a custumer here
we asking for help and when Beef has time to help somebody he will do ,
and yes he ask a donation for it but still we are not custumer becouse we dont resviesw a ticked when he is done

Sorrie but what you all talk its not true
Kind Regards Rexie

He has done this so please do not say what he hasnt done when infact i have proof of him doing it.

Somebody lock this thread to let it die!

Hey Beff. i'm new to dayz server can you help me script my shit on the server
Skype rasmus6272 if you dont mind i want the other owner to be in skype too
if it can be like friday or sunday time around 19.00-20.00 CEST
ps. already installed debug on the server thanks if you want to help Trixiz. :D

I work over skype, and I am able to implement any script (i have a large list of them)
If you need help either post your skype info here or msg me the info and we can get to work

I do not charge an hourly wage or a set price but keep in mind I do work for donations
We could really really use some help with our server. Add Xeeter to your skype tell him Mike sent ya. Were a community group and were in need with scripting. TY

I work over skype, and I am able to implement any script (i have a large list of them)
If you need help either post your skype info here or msg me the info and we can get to work

I do not charge an hourly wage or a set price but keep in mind I do work for donations

please help me add BB1.2 in my server,a tired work on it couple of hours,it always stuck on"loading player char...."also i edited DB delopyable.sql like BB1.2 sql.

i really want make a perfect namalsk server.

so dude, help me add this stuff,then i will thanksgiving you or pay you bucks.

thanks

my server was already finshed add------
self blood,
dynamic NPCs,
knock out,
debug monitor,
killing message,
remove parts,
street lights,
tow and lift,
fast rope,
auto refule,