I just want a who killed who message anyone know how please

calamity

as stated I want a kill message to work on my taviana 2.0 server, but I cant get it to work
I followed the instructions here
http://dayz.st/w/Kill_Messages

but it dont work .
anyone know of a working kill message ????

I did skip a couple steps in battleye filters because I didnt have those lines

I didnt have this line inBattlEye/mpeventhandler.txt..............

5 "this" !="this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';" !="_v setVehicleInit format [\"[this, %1, %2,false,true]spawn BIS_Effects_Burn\",_int, _t];" !="_v setVehicleInit \"[this] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction\";" !="if((local(_this select 0))or(isServer))then{_this call fnc_plyrHit_local;};" !="if(local(_this select 0))then{_this call fnc_plyrDead_local;};"

and I didnt have this line in BattlEye/remoteexec.txt ...............

5 fnc_

Actually, your link does work. I've used this in the past. Unless the coding has changed tremendously, I can verify it was working in December of 2013.

I also have server and mission PBOs from Overwatch 2.5 (fixed bugs version w/basebuilding) that uses this script from the DayZ.st wiki.

Hey Chris do you know if it works on every skin cause somtimes ill kill people and the messages wont show and it varies with each persons skin

It is in fact buggy. It works most of the time, but there are certain variables that cause it to not work at times. When I used it, it worked pretty well. I know other people have said it's buggy and doesn't work 100% of the time either. If you've noticed an issue with skins, then that could be a factor as to why it doesn't work 100% for you. You may want to search around DayZ Patriots & OPenDayz for a fix.

No idea. If it matters a whole lot to you, I'd recommend taking the time to search. You may find your answer in 15 minutes, or it may take you 2 weeks.

Hey Chris do you know if it works on every skin cause somtimes ill kill people and the messages wont show and it varies with each persons skin
You need to add the MPHit EH again when player's are changing skins (player_humanityMorph.sqf)

Back