I need help :)

Snoffel

The server worked at first and now it says "this server is running an incorrect version of the server side application, please contact DayZ staff" when u try to log into the server!

I solved thisproblem by installingthis:Redistributable PackageVisualC+ + 2008 (x86)

Testitandlet me know!

look in the file .rpt the error appears!

i had that allready but i did reinstall it but i have the same message when i try to go into the server but the thing is that if i reinstall the dayz server it works again but after 30 mins it says "this server is running an incorrect version of the server side application, please contact DayZ staff" again!

i will, so far it all works! btw do you know how to change the port? the default port is 2302 and i wanna change the port!

Before it says "start .\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe" to "start .\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -port=PORT#". The whole line should look like this: "start .\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -port=PORT# -mod=@dayz;@hive -name=cfgdayz -config=cfgdayz\server.cfg -cfg=cfgdayz\arma2.cfg -profiles=cfgdayz -world=Chernarus -exThreads=0 -maxMem=1024"

:)

if it is to make 2 server simultaneously it is not necessary to change the port when you start the second server port automatically award it!

Bye !

:)

if it is to make 2 server simultaneously it is not necessary to change the port when you start the second server port automatically award it!

Bye !

While this is true if you don't define it you can run into problems. like if you have chernarus on 2302 and lingor on 2314 but then you start your lingor server first it will take 2302. The issue being that for instance your game trackers history gets messed up and anyone using direct connect will have problems. It is best to define the ports if possible.

Back