Im in desperate need of help reading and understanding the logs.

DangerRuss

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
Ok guys ive been a server admin for months and months and i still dont know how to read or understand my logs to find scripters. Can someone please take some time to help? Basically if im not on and spectating with an admin mod, scripters have free reign. My server is climbing in popularity and as such, is more popular with scripters. Im the only admin so i dont have any help except you guys. Thanks in advance for your time

Ok guys ive been a server admin for months and months and i still dont know how to read or understand my logs to find scripters. Can someone please take some time to help? Basically if im not on and spectating with an admin mod, scripters have free reign. My server is climbing in popularity and as such, is more popular with scripters. Im the only admin so i dont have any help except you guys. Thanks in advance for your time

Im in the same situation as you.

so for I have bought 3 anti hacks and none of them work, hackers can still nuke the server, and blow up buildings....

logs wont show much, you might end up banning innocents

my server is on the top 100, but its losing its popularity because of the hackers.

Im in the same situation as you.

so for I have bought 3 anti hacks and none of them work, hackers can still nuke the server, and blow up buildings....

logs wont show much, you might end up banning innocents

my server is on the top 100, but its losing its popularity because of the hackers.
Read your private messages.

The only anti hack ive heard good things about is blur, and the link he posted doesnt work and the thread is full of complaints... from what i hear, being able to properly read your logs is key. Thats all i can think of to do.

The only anti hack ive heard good things about is blur, and the link he posted doesnt work and the thread is full of complaints... from what i hear, being able to properly read your logs is key. Thats all i can think of to do.

the goal of an anti hack is to stop hacks BEFORE they happen, not after.

whats the point when people will leave your server? Anti hacks are useless then

Im not disagreeing with you... but I can't seem to find a good one and/or they get in anyway.. Im just trying to get rid of as many as I can.

I started an howto on dayzmod.com, based on cases study.
But to answer your problem, I need you explain the situations you are facing.

Back