In Need of A Scripter!

xice97x

I would like someone to help me with adding scripts to my dayz.st server. I've tried to add scripts before, but they end up not working and they break the server. I would like some simple things added to my server, these being auto-refuel, towing and lifting of vehicles, removable vehicle parts, death messages just saying who got killed by what gun, a debug monitor, increased helicopter crash site spawns, and a custom loading screen which I already made. I will include all files needed for someone to do this, I hope this isn't too big of a request. Thanks!

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    41.4 KB · Views: 4
  • dayz_server.pbo
    72.2 KB · Views: 4
  • loginscreen.jpg
    loginscreen.jpg
    642.6 KB · Views: 18
This should have everything you requested. Some of these scripts may cause script restrictions and require your scripts.txt to be edited. The debug monitor can be toggled on by pressing Insert on your keyboard.

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    846.1 KB · Views: 19
  • dayz_server (lonewolf).pbo
    75.1 KB · Views: 13
This should have everything you requested. Some of these scripts may cause script restrictions and require your scripts.txt to be edited. The debug monitor can be toggled on by pressing Insert on your keyboard.
Alright I'll try this out and see if it works. Thanks!

Just wanted to let you know this all works, except the debug. I had seen a few of your posts before with other people having the same problem so I assume it's a known problem. I'll go into the file and see if I can add the one from the dayz.st wiki page. Thanks for help again Fred, you're a lifesaver for the community!

Try this. If the debug monitor still doesn't work then I don't know what would be wrong. I haven't had a problem with a debug for the last 20 or so I have added for people lol. You have to press insert to activate it.

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    846.1 KB · Views: 6
Back