Increasing or decreasing heli spawn crashes 1.7.5.1

im new to pc's i switched from consoles so now you should have an idea of where im actually coming from

@ Jub - A few weeks back i was lost with all this, most people won't help with very basic stuff because you have to learn it yourself :) It's the only way or you're never going to get the hang of it.
Read all the forum posts here and anywhere else that discusses modding Arma/Dayz (BI Forums, Tunngle, Daycc and more) until you get the basic idea of how things work, then start trying things on your server.

Make sure to always backup any files you edit, things can and will break so having an original is a life saver.

For packing/unpacking the .PBO files use this > http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1434
Good luck !

little question to this. Why i have to do this complicated "pack / unpack" stuff? I simply opened it with Notepad++ changed the line and saved it. "Tadaa"
ATM im checking for Chrashsites, because some guys here at least had 1. I played weeks without a single 1 :)

You can't edit the contents of a .PBO file without unpacking it first, repacking is optional.

k, but jeah... find a Chrashsite 5 min. ago. Got nothing in it but hey....Crashsite :) So.... dunno but seems i can! ;) Maybe a big coincidense.

This it how it looks now:

// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]
nul = [3, 4, (5 * 60), (15 * 60), 0.75, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

Hello,

in first anks for helps;

i need more information about SpawnRadius.
Beacause i want drop eli crash in city like Tcherno or Electro,
south of the map.

Tanks, ( sry for my english, not my native language)

Hey guys, I'm so confused here.. Could one of you help me with my code? I want to make a good number of crash helis spawn in one server cycle. Can you rewrite this code to make this happen? Thanks..
Code:
// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]
nul = [3, 4, (10 * 60), (15 * 60), 0.85, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

how about if you make it less time to for the crash sites to spawn would it be like this ???
nul = [3, 4, (2 * 60), (15 * 60), 0.85, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

2 * 60 ? ??

Back