Is there a list of vehicle weapons, that can be added to the biplane??

DangerRuss

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
Im messing around adding weapons to my biplanes, and I think the m240 is just too weak of a weapon for dog fights. So the I tried to gatling gun (gau 8 I believe) and that was just overpowered to the max... I tried the yak , and it just seemed overpowered although I really didn't test it. I was looking at adding the m2 .50 caliber machine gun, but it does zero dmg when you hit a vehicle/person with it. So does anyone have a list of working vehicle weapons? If not, lets get one started!

I just added the Vickers, I like it so far. It doesn't have splash damage so it's kind of hard to hit ground targets with and the fire rate isn't ridiculous. It doesn't do too much damage so that's good as well. Probably take a full 500 rnd magazine to knock down a weak building. Maybe 50+ shots to destroy a vehicle. 1 shot for a player I think but good luck hitting someone with it. Anyway I like it but I literally JUST added it so I don't know for sure, the bad part is it's almost completely silent :/ If you want to try it out, here ya go.
_entity addWeapon "TwinVickers";
_entity addMagazine "500Rnd_TwinVickers";

On a side note, I made a skywriting script for the biplane, basically just attaches smoke grenades to it. Should I make a release for it?

yea the twin Vickers were ok, but they don't make any noise which I don't like. I like to know Im shooting something. Ive just given up on asking and started trial and error. Also, I kind of like the GAU12. Its really strong but only has 300 rounds which it shoots damn fast.

Back