Kicked for equipping Ghillie and camo?

Look at your scripts.log and see what script restriction they were kicked for, then correlate that with the scripts.txt and then we can see what filter we need to add to your scripts.txt. Mine hasn't kicked for that in a very long time, but I can't remember the filter I added and my scripts.txt has some custom filters on it which are no use to you.

Look at your scripts.log and see what script restriction they were kicked for, then correlate that with the scripts.txt and then we can see what filter we need to add to your scripts.txt. Mine hasn't kicked for that in a very long time, but I can't remember the filter I added and my scripts.txt has some custom filters on it which are no use to you.
Well I fixed it by correcting the battleye restriction #45 i think, but hanks anyway and your scripts.txt works flawless to thank you :D

Well I fixed it by correcting the battleye restriction #45 i think, but hanks anyway and your scripts.txt works flawless to thank you :D

I remember posting it on one of the threads - guess you found it there? :) And no worries

Back