Kill messages 1.8.2?

I will do something tommorrow. I made a video where I followed along with the directions and thought it wasnt too confusing, except maybe the part about the rsctitles in your description.ext.
I had installed this on dayz 1.8.2 ... what are you using dayz 1.8.3 or Epoch? Dayz 1.8.3 made a LOT of changes, I would think it would work in epoch.

We're currently attempting to get this on Isla Duala; which seems to be a really old version.

We run a 'unique external game' using the maps (special events and such) so we're usually cycling through maps every 21-28 days or so. However, it's not something completely dire for us to have right at this moment. We will be cycling through various maps and eventually into Epoch again though as we progress through them.

I might have another go at it once I get settled back in... I took a massive year or two break on all this stuff so I've lost some of that mojo, and need to get back into the groove. (Launched an Indie Studio and released a Game on Steam)

I am, though, looking to find a partner or two... to assist with the specific events/games; as we do require some special tweaks here and there. But, that's getting off topic.

Back