Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

I installed the script and it was the only script I have ever installed on my day.st epoch server, I am seeing an entirely different problem. The bloodbag portion works great but now some vehicles won't prompt you to get in and drive. Some go straight to repair options like my Ural duece and a half while others show no prompt at all, like my market purchased black hawk or safe.

I installed the script and it was the only script I have ever installed on my day.st epoch server, I am seeing an entirely different problem. The bloodbag portion works great but now some vehicles won't prompt you to get in and drive. Some go straight to repair options like my Ural duece and a half while others show no prompt at all, like my market purchased black hawk or safe.

You need to extract your fn_selfActions.sqf from your Epoch client files. Usually located at Arma 2 OA/@DayZEpoch/dayz_code.pbo! Copy it from there and paste it into your custom folder inside your mission.pbo then follow the custom fn_selfActions.sqf install tutorial. :)

i get this script in and it works.. but i somehow keep losing my trader's menus , when i put this and KH actions autorefuel. any idea?
I believe the above will fix you up too! :)

You need to extract your fn_selfActions.sqf from your Epoch client files. Usually located at Arma 2 OA/@DayZEpoch/dayz_code.pbo! Copy it from there and paste it into your custom folder inside your mission.pbo then follow the custom fn_selfActions.sqf install tutorial. :)

I believe the above will fix you up too! :)

Wow youre amazing!!! It seems to have worked, which Im a little confused about, I thought it wasnt working on the newest version of arma? But most importantly Thank You!!! I cant believe you take the time out of your day to help all of these people out like this, your awesome!

Just to confirm the script worked on cherno on 1.7.7 (just remember to do the fn_selfActions.sqf adjustments as clearly explained and this will work for almost everyone :)

Wow youre amazing!!! It seems to have worked, which Im a little confused about, I thought it wasnt working on the newest version of arma? But most importantly Thank You!!! I cant believe you take the time out of your day to help all of these people out like this, your awesome!

Thanks very much! and you kind sir are most welcome. :)
Just to confirm the script worked on cherno on 1.7.7 (just remember to do the fn_selfActions.sqf adjustments as clearly explained and this will work for almost everyone :)

Awesome!
Worked great! Thank you very much! :)

You are welcome bud. :)

Let me see your mission.pbo :)

I'm going to have to redo all my scripts again because they updated it again and none of my curet files work but It might work because it used to work on the old update but on 1.7.7 it didn't but now they have updated to 1.7.7.1 hopefully it might work now I'm going to re add them all one at a time to make sure I've done it properly and I'll see if it works.

I'm going to have to redo all my scripts again because they updated it again and none of my curet files work but It might work because it used to work on the old update but on 1.7.7 it didn't but now they have updated to 1.7.7.1 hopefully it might work now I'm going to re add them all one at a time to make sure I've done it properly and I'll see if it works.

Ok buddy, just let me know if you need my help. :)

Wow thanks a lot, I was trying to do this with DayZ.ST but then I noticed that I don't have access to the @DayZ folder. So I ended up switching host's and was able to do this.

Thanks a lot for all the effort you put into this.

Wow thanks a lot, I was trying to do this with DayZ.ST but then I noticed that I don't have access to the @DayZ folder. So I ended up switching host's and was able to do this.

You can easily do this on DayZ.ST.

You are welcome bud! :)

But as stated above you could have done this with DayZ.ST as you have all of the necessary files inside of your Arma 2 OA\@DayZ folder on your computer. Only thing it requires is that you copy your fn_selfActions.sqf into your custom folder inside your mission.pbo and then follow the custom fn_selfActions.sqf!

Not all of us have access to that file :( not the one in dayz_code anyways.

If your running steam then you should check out
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@Dayz\Addons\dayz_code.pbo

you can't say everyone cos you have to have the file as its part of the game.

Krix, I'm having an issue with your self bloodbag on 1.7.7/1.7.7.1 clashing with refueling vehicles with jerry cans,

How do I go about fixing it? Thanks

Yeah been there done that... got the file from my client side folders added the code to the file as per the instructions and whitelisted it in antihack and both the s_player section and the c_menudefault one.

Sill does not show up at all.

No errors or anything.

This needs to be remade with clear instructions and with anti-hacks in mind... We cant all be wrong... Will consider donationg a little to someone that can fix this properly (they must release publicly here or it might be against the rules.)

Back