Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

I have these scripts on my server. Having an issue with blood bag. Not sure if I'm using an outdated script.

Lift/Tow
Bandits AI
Self Bloodbag
debug monitor
no trash on streets
M240Bs on the bi-plane.

these all work fine but when I installed Self Blood Bag i lost the ability to save tents and vehicles from the scroll menu/all together. I've linked my PBO's for you if you have the time to analyze them. My Server is a DayZ.ST Cherno that uses the current versions of Arma and DayZ. thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/za3ezwvhngkn8pu/dayz_mission.pbo

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mi47c93pba5bple/dayz_server.pbo

I have these scripts on my server. Having an issue with blood bag. Not sure if I'm using an outdated script.

Lift/Tow
Bandits AI
Self Bloodbag
debug monitor
no trash on streets
M240Bs on the bi-plane.

these all work fine but when I installed Self Blood Bag i lost the ability to save tents and vehicles from the scroll menu/all together. I've linked my PBO's for you if you have the time to analyze them. My Server is a DayZ.ST Cherno that uses the current versions of Arma and DayZ. thanks

Well that really isn't an issue. It all saves automatically if you are using a private hive...

Lift/Tow
Bandits AI
Self Bloodbag
debug monitor
no trash on streets
M240Bs on the bi-plane.

Just had a quick look at your mission.pbo and the area in fn_selfActions.sqf for force saving is commented out. That wouldn't have been caused by this script, but removing the /* and */ from around it should get the option back for you (search 'save' in Notepad++ to find it). I'm pretty sure it's a retired function these days though as I noticed in the 1.7.7 patch notes that they said they've removed the option so it was probably them who commented it out and you've only just noticed.

That said, I like having the option because when you tow or heli lift you need to force save or move the vehicle which was towed to update it's location in the database.

Hi Krixes, I just installed your self bloodbag script and all works well but when I try to self bloodbag there is no scroll options

Hi Krixes, I just installed your self bloodbag script and all works well but when I try to self bloodbag there is no scroll options

If there is no option to self bloodbag, then it's not working well is it? :p

Did you make sure to include the line in your init.sqf file in the correct place? Do you have a bloodbag in your main inventory?

If there is no option to self bloodbag, then it's not working well is it? :p

Did you make sure to include the line in your init.sqf file in the correct place? Do you have a bloodbag in your main inventory?

Yes I did put the line in and I do have it in my main inventory

Thanks for the heads up and link Carrot :) After I installed 1.0.2 I bee lined it to the dayz_code.pbo. Epoch must have fixed the file! I'm a happy camper now!

When i install the script i get the option to bloodbag and it works... but whe i go to a car and scroll with the wheel the option repair/salvage are gone and a long list of repair repair repair is shown, maybe someone can upload the fn_selfActions.sqf for 1.0.2?

EDIT: now it works, had to take the fn_selfactions from dayz_code in @dayz_epoch not the one from this thread

I should start by saying im new to this and could do with some help. We recently just got a Dayz Epoch server hosted by Survival Servers, and using Tcadmin and php myadmin and i want to start adding scripts espically this one however the first issue is i cannot find the 'dayz_mission.pbo' with these server tools then I carn't tell if i will need help after this if any1 is able to help add me on Skype - slowey93 or join our team-speak - eu8.voice.ihostinghq.com:8751. Would appreciate the help thanks Stuart.

I should start by saying im new to this and could do with some help. We recently just got a Dayz Epoch server hosted by Survival Servers, and using Tcadmin and php myadmin and i want to start adding scripts espically this one however the first issue is i cannot find the 'dayz_mission.pbo' with these server tools then I carn't tell if i will need help after this if any1 is able to help add me on Skype - slowey93 or join our team-speak - eu8.voice.ihostinghq.com:8751. Would appreciate the help thanks Stuart.

mission.pbo is a place holder name. Your file name will depend on what map you are running, for instance we use Oring so our mission.pbo is called dayz_1.oring.pbo, Lingor would be dayz_1.lingor.pbo and so on. They are located in the MPMissions directory.

mission.pbo is a place holder name. Your file name will depend on what map you are running, for instance we use Oring so our mission.pbo is called dayz_1.oring.pbo, Lingor would be dayz_1.lingor.pbo and so on. They are located in the MPMissions directory.
Thanks I found that file do I now just open it with notepad and add all the codes in from the original script page?

You need to extract the pbo and then yes use notepad++ to edit the files needed. For this one I believe you also need a copy of the dayz_code.pbo from your local map install to take the fn_selfActions.sqf from it. You find that on your own computer, go to your Operation Arrowhead install and locate the @Dayzwhatevermapname and then copy the dayz_code.pbo to your desktop or something and extract it to find the file.

You need to extract the pbo and then yes use notepad++ to edit the files needed. For this one I believe you also need a copy of the dayz_code.pbo from your local map install to take the fn_selfActions.sqf from it. You find that on your own computer, go to your Operation Arrowhead install and locate the @Dayzwhatevermapname and then copy the dayz_code.pbo to your desktop or something and extract it to find the file.
I'm getting somewhere I downloaded a tool that allows me to extract it which I would never of realised that I had to do lol cheers mate

so ive playing around with this for some time and have set up all the files but nothing has worked i have 2 dayz mission files 'dayz_XXXX.chernarus.pbo' and 'dayz_15912.chernarus.pbo' i am playing epoch on chernarus and have followed the steps to install the scripts triyng it on both files separately and nothing had happens. any1 no what i can do?

Back