Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

WAIT! I found your problem!

In your init.sqf, line 32 reads:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\compiles.sqf";

But your file in the Scripts folder is named compile.sqf. Just change the name to compiles.sqf and it should work... maybe? Let me know.

WAIT! I found your problem!

In your init.sqf, line 32 reads:

But your file in the Scripts folder is named compile.sqf. Just change the name to compiles.sqf and it should work... maybe? Let me know.
Well I re-did everything and changed the folder to compiles.sqf and it all works fine and dandy, no more wait for host screen. But after the loading screen pops up it just stays there like its stuck or something. If you'd like I can re-upload my .pbo with all of the new changes

Hmmm...

Try this... In your init.sqf, comment out the line that looks for your Scripts folder. Repack and reupload it to your server and try to connect.

Let's see if it's a custom script issue or if it's in your init.sqf.

Hmmm...

Try this... In your init.sqf, comment out the line that looks for your Scripts folder. Repack and reupload it to your server and try to connect.

Let's see if it's a custom script issue or if it's in your init.sqf.
Nope, doesn't load up just sits in the custom loading screen

You might also want to lower the image size of your loadscreen from 2048x1024 to 1024x512. It'll go from 6Mb to 1.5Mb. That could be hanging your server. (maybe)

It looks like you're using the fn_selfActions for the Epoch mod. There's a lot of Epoch specific stuff in there. So that's probably why it's not loading. It's looking for all that and can't find it.

Download this fn_selfActions.sqf and replace the one you have. This is from my vanilla DayZ with included self bloodbag.

Let me know if that works.

It looks like you're using the fn_selfActions for the Epoch mod. There's a lot of Epoch specific stuff in there. So that's probably why it's not loading. It's looking for all that and can't find it.

Download this fn_selfActions.sqf and replace the one you have. This is from my vanilla DayZ with included self bloodbag.

Let me know if that works.
Nope didn't work, I installed the auto-refuel and that works like a charm. But for some reason these dang blood blags aren't working.
This keeps happening, it loads like this, then stays there forever(literally)
1aq9v.jpg

When you download those files, in the fn_selfActions.sqf change line 50 from

custom\player_selfbloodbag.sqf

to

Scripts\player_selfbloodbag.sqf

This might be a stupid question but, are you giving it enough time to download? Mine takes a minute or so to download the mission files while it stays on my load screen.

to

This might be a stupid question but, are you giving it enough time to download? Mine takes a minute or so to download the mission files while it stays on my load screen.
I will sit and let it wait. I don't know, I feel like I am giving plenty of time but I may be wrong.

to

still doesn't work, even waited 30 minutes and it just stays there with an infinite loading bar

Beating my head on a wall...Originally got it work after many fails..Same problem couldnt unlock my car...now it say cant find scripts/fn_selfactions.sqf.. Did I miss the fix in here or did we not cover it...Rosska thanks for the fix so far it really helped

nvm as I was looking thru the script I noticed insted of Scripts\name it was directing to another folder name...I guess very little sleep does this

Last edited:
Back