Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

with RPT file i do not know what to do but i will look it to it.

I noticed that my descriptions.ext file was missing the required
#include "cfgBuildingLoot.hpp"

This resolved a good chunk of my .RPT problems, and it also resolved my loot spawn and zombie spawn issues (stuff not spawning). Now, instead of a 23mb .RPT file, I'm dealing with a 277kb file, which is MUCH improvement.

Everything appears to be working good (my scripts), but I still have some errors in my log. Below is a link to my .RPT file. If anybody has any suggestions on how to resolve these, please let me know.

http://uppit.com/xd1iexr76s8l/arma2oaserver_1.RPT

I installed the self blood back script on my server this morning. Now either Battleye or the Antihack thinks I'm a hacker. It kills me every time I get into a vehicle. This is from my arma3oaserver.rpt:

12:06:38 "CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER Snakeyes B 1-1-A:1 (Snakeyes) REMOTE IN LandRover_MG_TK_EP1_DZE"

Is there a way to fix that? I would really like to keep the self blood bag script running on the server.

That most likely means that the server thinks that the vehicle you are in was spawned illegally. Is the vehicle one you spawned in with an admin tool like Blue Phoenix's ? If so you need to use a fix such as that used for the deployable bikes or for the mission vehicles in the AI Missions systems.

http://opendayz.net/threads/deployable-ammo-crates-and-1-7-7.11197/page-3#post-56220
No, the vehicles that I was killed in were an MTVR that I bought at a trader and a couple of other regular map spawns. I'm not using any admin tools at all.

Not many. I'm running the Welcome Message Credits script by Zedbuster that starts shortly after a player joins the server. I'm also running DZMS by Vampire. I have a map addon running too. Tikhaya City made by Poncho at the Epoch Mod Community. The SBB script was working because it was available on the mouse scroll wheel menu. I blood bagged myself to test it. Maybe my Anti-Hack software doesn't like it?

It is quite possible that your anti-hack software is the cause.

I asked about mission vehicles and so forth because the .rpt log entry you described is one I have seen when the anti-hacker code in server_cleanup.fsm (pre-Epoch 1.0.4) or server_functions.sqf (Epoch 1.0.4 -1.0.4.2) detects you in a vehicle that the epoch code did not spawn. Examples are deployable bikes, AI Mission vehicles that have not been properly defined, or vehicles spawned with Admin tools.

I will be interested to learn what the fix was if you find a work around.

It could be the AI Mission vehicles, but those are removed at every server restart. Also, the MTVR that I purchased at the trader in Bash should have been properly defined. It didn't seem to matter what vehicle that I entered. I was killed shortly after. If it is the Anti-Hack killing me, I'll need to do an exception if possible.

the script stopped working after updating epoch to 1.4.2. the version 1.4.0. he worked. After I take out the files from the dayZ_code (fn_selfActions, compiles) not working traders menu and dont work lock\unlock the machine (full chaos in config of the game)
Script works fine on 1.0.4.2. Make sure you are using the latest fn_selfActions.sqf and compiles.sqf!
I have the same problem, traders do not work, can't cook food, no deconstruct... basically it is not compiling config correctly at all. Anybody else getting this?

I have the same problem, traders do not work, can't cook food, no deconstruct... basically it is not compiling config correctly at all. Anybody else getting this?
I can confirm it's broken in epoch 1.0.4.2, you loose a lot of the epoch menus when "Self Bloodbag" appears.

It works fine in epoch 1042. You have to use the latest compiles.sqf and fn_selfActions.sqf from the @DayZ_Epoch\addons\@dayz_code.pbo

It works fine in epoch 1042. You have to use the latest compiles.sqf and fn_selfActions.sqf from the @DayZ_Epoch\addons\@dayz_code.pbo
Thank you cen, working now. Was using an older fn_serlActions.sqf, had to re-extract the fn_selfActions.sqf file from latest day_code.pbo then update.

After installing the script, it works, however, I get this in the RPT file now.

15:31:53 Bad conversion: array
15:31:53 Error in expression <", ""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_deploybike2;
s_player_deploybik>
15:31:53 Error position: <s_player_deploybike2;
s_player_deploybik>
15:31:53 Error Undefined variable in expression: s_player_deploybike2
15:31:53 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\fixes\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 28
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_deploybike;
s_player_deploybike>
15:31:53 Error position: <s_player_deploybike;
s_player_deploybike>
15:31:53 Error Undefined variable in expression: s_player_deploybike
15:31:53 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\fixes\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 38
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_deploymoz;
s_player_deploymoz =>
15:31:53 Error position: <s_player_deploymoz;
s_player_deploymoz =>
15:31:53 Error Undefined variable in expression: s_player_deploymoz
15:31:53 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\fixes\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 48
15:31:53 Error in expression <.sqf"];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_church_cure;
s_church_cure = -1;
};

i>
15:31:53 Error position: <s_church_cure;
s_church_cure = -1;
};

i>
15:31:53 Error Undefined variable in expression: s_church_cure
15:31:53 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\fixes\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 77
15:31:53 Error in expression <layer_flipveh = -1;
player removeAction s_player_butcher_human;
s_player_butcher>
15:31:53 Error position: <s_player_butcher_human;
s_player_butcher>
15:31:53 Error Undefined variable in expression: s_player_butcher_human
15:31:53 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\fixes\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 377
15:31:53 Error in expression <) >> "onLadder")) == 1;

_nearLight = nearestObject [player,"LitObject"];
_can>
15:31:53 Error position: <nearestObject [player,"LitObject"];
_can>
15:31:53 Error Type Object, expected Number
15:31:53 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\fixes\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 12

Hello, I am trying to install "self-Bloodbag-scrip" but can not find file "dayz_mission.pbo" on my pc, is there to download? if so, where I put it?
It is a basic question for you but I have not the answer. :(
Thanks and sorry for my bad English
I use Google Translator

Greetings from Southern Chile:D

heey, so i downloaded the script, and it works fine. The only downside is that i can no longer unlock vehicles for some reason... please help

Do you people even read the thread?

Back