Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

forgive me for being thick, what do I then do with that?

Do you copy the text out and replace my Actions sqf as the Krixes bloodbag bit is not in the sqf on the link?

im so lost lol

Take that entire file and replace it with the one in your mission.pbo.

Then you need to add the self bloodbag section to it from the original one.

so i put that one into the scripts folder in the mission PBO?

Im DayZ.ST as well so I cant find that PBO? :(
That PBO is located on your computer wherever you have your arma game saved to. For instance, if you have steam, it would be in the Steam > SteamApps >Common>Arma2 Operation Arrowhead>@DayZ_Epoch>addons>dayz_code>compile>fn_selfActions.sqf

Copy that fn_selfActions.sqf from that PBO into your server's Mission PBO into a folder with a name of your choice. You'll also need to have done the same thing for compiles.sqf and change the line in the compiles.sqf which is calling the fn_selfActions.sqf to whatever folder you've placed it in. Then modify the fn_selfActions.sqf as instructed above. Save. Repack. Reload onto server. Profit.

Edit- Literally the second I finished typing this he got it to work

it's jun 15 2014, has anyone found any issues with this. I am using survivalservers, and added in all this exactly as mentioned. it doesnt come up in the scroll menu at all. all the files added cause it's now larger file, but nothing is working as far as SBB

it's jun 15 2014, has anyone found any issues with this. I am using survivalservers, and added in all this exactly as mentioned. it doesnt come up in the scroll menu at all. all the files added cause it's now larger file, but nothing is working as far as SBB
first of all - check your antihack.
all works perfectly on my server after whitelisting it's actions.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Umm so since no one has asked has anyone tried this on 1.8.1? DayZ Chernarus not Epoch? Since they have revamped the whole blood system I'd imagine that the code would need to be reworked.

So I'll take it as no one has tried it yet? When I have tried it, the option for self bloodbag does not come up. Due to them probably changing the item id for each bloodbag.

1.8.1 has a selfblood script as far as i know ;)

Code:
-- Ability to take/give blood from/to yourself.

1.8.1 has a selfblood script as far as i know ;)

Code:
-- Ability to take/give blood from/to yourself.
From people that have been reporting to me on my server they're saying that you can't put the blood bag into your body but instead you can take blood from yourself to test it? I haven't been able to scroll wheel "Self-Bloodbag" like this script so maybe it is done another way?

Install Self bloodbag make my server's trader repeat trader again and again until the item that i trade end
nothing can stop press any key but the character still trading
maybe error from my fn_selfactions ?
i used epoch 1.0.5.1

Epoch has its own selfbloodbag script. Don't need to use this one, just activate it in your init.sqf and done.

Set this near the other configs in your init.sqf:
DZE_SelfTransfuse = true;

And then you can right click on it to give yourself blood

Sry for double post

With this you can customize it a bit
DZE_selfTransfuse_Values = [6000, 10, 600];
Just set it below
DZE_SelfTransfuse = true;
6000= blood amount
10 = 10 minutes cool down
10 = 10% chance to get an infection

Hi everyone, Names Dave
Iv only just started to learn how to script in DayZ and Im having some trouble getting the Self Blood Bag to work on DayZ Mod 1.8.2. Would sound be able to help me out? or perhpas push me in the right direction so I can try and fix it myself.
Thank you in advance.
Dave

Back