Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

K do me a favor and add this code in your init.sqf
Code:
krixes_bloodbag = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\player_selfbloodbag.sqf";

just under this
Code:
playerstats = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\playerstats.sqf";
Then launch your server, go into game exit back out and open your arma2oaserver.RPT file and look for any errors pertaining to my code (should be able to search for bloodbag or error) and paste them for me to see.

Right, it's working now. I removed the clothes script and all is well.
Loving that you took some of my suggestions on board, although I will probably be changing the menu colour to green as someone just said that it 'wasn't available' - because it was red. Even though you can still press it...
Do you happen to have the code for the correct colour green used in the other menu items?

Also, thanks for your help and keep up the good work :D

Right, it's working now. I removed the clothes script and all is well.
Loving that you took some of my suggestions on board, although I will probably be changing the menu colour to green as someone just said that it 'wasn't available' - because it was red. Even though you can still press it...
Do you happen to have the code for the correct colour green used in the other menu items?

Also, thanks for your help and keep up the good work :D
LOL at the wasn't available for being red =p Im not sure on the exact color green but I think its somewhere around #39BE08, what i have found is that some color codes do not work in arma2, try this link tho and use the color picker!

http://html-color-codes.info/

Yes, some players don't really know what they're doing I guess!
I'll see if I can find another script somewhere with the right colour code. I'm sure it's in the dayz_code somewhere...it must be...
Now to try some more scripts and hopefully not break my server!

Actually this should make it default!

change this line in fn_selfActions.sqf
Code:
s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction[("<t color=""#c70000"">" + ("Self Bloodbag") +"</t>"),"fixes\player_selfbloodbag.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];

to....
Code:
s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction["Self Bloodbag","fixes\player_selfbloodbag.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];

Im an ok scripter... i get by lawl :p On my server I have 3 working trains and a special tent sleep healing script I have made myself with custom snoring and animations. :D

I would love to hear your idea! hehe

You will need to let me see what the files look like. I have not looked into DayZ Epoch's code.
Thanks lawl!

Well i was looking at a smelting script but it only normally worked if there was Base building on the server, there was a way in the readme to do it without it and i tried but it didn't work, something like that.. i basically wanted to modify it so we could make rounds for other guns, like if you had 4 stanag rounds you could make a m249 belt as they use the same 556 ammo i think it is etc etc

Well i was looking at a smelting script but it only normally worked if there was Base building on the server, there was a way in the readme to do it without it and i tried but it didn't work, something like that.. i basically wanted to modify it so we could make rounds for other guns, like if you had 4 stanag rounds you could make a m249 belt as they use the same 556 ammo i think it is etc etc
LMAO I have a self modified version of the smelting script running on my server that I called Crafting. Basicly right now until i get to add more to it, it allows you to make a bandage with 3 toilet paper and a crossbow quiver with 1 wood and 3? razors! Makes use of that trash loot! I have smelting running along side it so most of the trash loot becomes valuable!

LMAO I have a self modified version of the smelting script running on my server that I called Crafting. Basicly right now until i get to add more to it, it allows you to make a bandage with 3 toilet paper and a crossbow quiver with 1 wood and 3? razors! Makes use of that trash loot! I have smelting running along side it so most of the trash loot becomes valuable!

OMG what do i have to do to get you to share that, i will honestly get on my hands and knees and beg lol! *begs*

LOL, since you begged I suppose I will share it with you! If i remember tomorrow I will send you a private message with the details as the code is not my own to share to the public. (it belongs to w4rg0 with modifications from me). Right now I need sleep! Remind me if I forget though!

LOL, since you begged I suppose I will share it with you! If i remember tomorrow I will send you a private message with the details as the code is not my own to share to the public. (it belongs to w4rg0 with modifications from me). Right now I need sleep! Remind me if I forget though!

Oh i sure will thanks! infact ill send you a message now so u can see it tomorrow

That default version worked for the colouring. Thanks.
People are loving the script already :D hope to see more from you ;)

That default version worked for the colouring. Thanks.
People are loving the script already :D hope to see more from you ;)
Glad it worked for you! I may release my tent sleep healing script, it needs some work for removing food/water when you sleep and prolly a cooldown timer, but it has custom animations and sounds :) Dont really know if thats something people are interested in or not?
Thanks Krixes!

I've got this running on my server and it's working great. What else have you been working on? :)
I have so much stuff that I have gotten an modified to my liking, I have 3 trains kamenka to cherno, cherno to kamyshovo, and kamyshovo to the lumber mill in the NE, an NPC drives them and an Ikarus is strapped to a flatbed train car for riding purposes lawl. A tent sleep healing script I made myself. Sarge's AI framework that I have modified to include backpacks and random loot in the backpacks. Crafting script I modified from w4rg0's smelting script which I use along side it. Daimyo's Base Building with custom buildings added and custom PVE raids I have done myself(this is sortof like origins only on vanilla dayz cherno) and many other things LOL

What is the community interested in? Leave comments and things. If I see something I like I may look into making it for you guys! :)

All of the above...literally.
Trains sound epic, would be good if they dumped a huge group of zeds when they reach a station, like infected passengers that get off lol.
Tent sleep healing sounds cool, useful for players that live off the land and go around by themselves.
I'm sure other people would be interested in anything you have to offer, start making some new threads with more info and you'll see how much people appreciate things.

Nice work! Normally i didnt like the idea, because i thougt it was to easy but im probaly gonna put a timer on 30 minutes

All of the above...literally.
Trains sound epic, would be good if they dumped a huge group of zeds when they reach a station, like infected passengers that get off lol.
Tent sleep healing sounds cool, useful for players that live off the land and go around by themselves.
I'm sure other people would be interested in anything you have to offer, start making some new threads with more info and you'll see how much people appreciate things.
I will look into perfecting the script for tent sleep healing and make it more use friendly as I have for the bloodbag script and release it to the public sometime soon.
These are some interesting ideas worth looking into, it will take a while to come up with code and stuff that writes to the DB, might can be done without writing to database depending.... few fn_selfAction commands that could be overwritten with a rewritten fill jerrycan script that takes into account a custom script set up to on server start set a certain random fill for the gas tanks, the other stuff could be done a little more easily.
Nice work! Normally i didnt like the idea, because i thougt it was to easy but im probaly gonna put a timer on 30 minutes
Im glad you like! Have Fun!

Installed and tested this on my server before installing [1.7.6.1] New Antihack Script and it worked fine. Now, it doesn't work. And I'm guessing its due to the Antihack Script. Is there a way to let this bypass the Antihack check? Thanks Krixes!

Installed and tested this on my server before installing [1.7.6.1] New Antihack Script and it worked fine. Now, it doesn't work. And I'm guessing its due to the Antihack Script. Is there a way to let this bypass the Antihack check? Thanks Krixes!
open your antihack.sqf and go to this code
Code:
[] spawn
        {
            while {true} do
            {
                _cMenuDefault = ["","RscMainMenu","RscMoveHigh","#WATCH","#WATCH0","RscWatchDir","RscWatchMoreDir","#GETIN","RscStatus","RscCallSupport","#ACTION","RscCombatMode","RscFormations","RscTeam","RscSelectTeam","RscReply","#CUSTOM_RADIO","RscRadio","RscGroupRootMenu"];
                if !(commandingMenu in _cMenuDefault) then {showCommandingMenu "";};
                for "_i" from 0 to 99 do
                {
                    _dayzActions = s_player_repairActions + r_player_actions2 + r_player_actions +
                    [s_player_grabflare, s_player_removeflare, s_player_deleteBuild, s_player_forceSave,
                    s_player_flipveh, s_player_fillfuel, s_player_dropflare, s_player_butcher, s_player_cook,
                    s_player_boil, s_player_fireout, null, s_player_packtent, s_player_sleep, s_player_studybody,
                    s_player_tamedog, s_player_feeddog, s_player_waterdog, s_player_staydog, s_player_trackdog,
                    s_player_barkdog, s_player_warndog, s_player_followdog, s_player_movedog, s_player_speeddog,
                    s_player_calldog, NORRN_dropAction];
                    if !(_i in _dayzActions) then {player removeAction _i};
                };
                sleep 0.01;
            };
        };
    } else {"bchack" addPublicVariableEventHandler {taskHint [_this select 1, [1, 0.05, 0.55, 1], "taskNew"];};};
};

replace it with
Code:
[] spawn
        {
            while {true} do
            {
                _cMenuDefault = ["","RscMainMenu","RscMoveHigh","#WATCH","#WATCH0","RscWatchDir","RscWatchMoreDir","#GETIN","RscStatus","RscCallSupport","#ACTION","RscCombatMode","RscFormations","RscTeam","RscSelectTeam","RscReply","#CUSTOM_RADIO","RscRadio","RscGroupRootMenu"];
                if !(commandingMenu in _cMenuDefault) then {showCommandingMenu "";};
                for "_i" from 0 to 99 do
                {
                    _dayzActions = s_player_repairActions + r_player_actions2 + r_player_actions +
                    [s_player_grabflare, s_player_removeflare, s_player_deleteBuild, s_player_forceSave,
                    s_player_flipveh, s_player_fillfuel, s_player_dropflare, s_player_butcher, s_player_cook,
                    s_player_boil, s_player_fireout, null, s_player_packtent, s_player_sleep, s_player_studybody,
                    s_player_tamedog, s_player_feeddog, s_player_waterdog, s_player_staydog, s_player_trackdog,
                    s_player_barkdog, s_player_warndog, s_player_followdog, s_player_selfBloodbag, s_player_movedog, s_player_speeddog,
                    s_player_calldog, NORRN_dropAction];
                    if !(_i in _dayzActions) then {player removeAction _i};
                };
                sleep 0.01;
            };
        };
    } else {"bchack" addPublicVariableEventHandler {taskHint [_this select 1, [1, 0.05, 0.55, 1], "taskNew"];};};
};

Back