Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

Hello everyone, GREAT JOB, I LOVE THIS SHYT>>>>>>

I have installed both scripts the TENT and the SLEEP. both are fine, only difference is that i lose my trader menu with the NPC's and i cant salvage vehicles..

Please refer here: for full details and file.

http://opendayz.net/threads/krixes-tent-sleep-healing-script.9260/page-6

any help is greatly appreciated..

GREAT JOB EVERYONE< LETS KEEP IT GOING>>

If anyone needs help i will try my best:
Teamspeak: Ts60.Gameservers.com:9150
Email: [email protected]

The issue is the same as the one posted above for Absolution.

It will be in your client mod files on your computer. Something like @DayZ_Epoch and then find dayz_code.pbo open it and copy paste the fn_selfActions.sqf from there. :)
When hosting via dayz.st you only get access to the mission_pbo and the server_pbo, I had a poke about but couldnt see client mod files

Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to allow only the heroes to use Self Blood Bagging since they earned the right to do it from all that blood bagging. :3

OK i found it, face palm on my part but it says this isnt an arma 2 pbo??

EDIT: I did some google searching all morning about how to open that file...nothing??
but i did come across this on my travels.

https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoc...c47230c0/dayz_code/compile/fn_selfActions.sqf

would i just be able to use this?? since i cant get to mine?

Yep, you could use that one I believe. :)

Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to allow only the heroes to use Self Blood Bagging since they earned the right to do it from all that blood bagging. :3

I believe someone was talking about this a while back, Manatee Hunter I think. You might be able to ask him if he has a working hero version. :)

But to answer your question. Yes its completely possible. Just need to add a skin check in the fn_selfActions.sqf :)

Yep, you could use that one I believe. :)

I believe someone was talking about this a while back, Manatee Hunter I think. You might be able to ask him if he has a working hero version. :)

But to answer your question. Yes its completely possible. Just need to add a skin check in the fn_selfActions.sqf :)

Ill try it when i get home and let you know

CONFIRMED: with that fn_selfActions.sqf everything on my Epoch server is back to normal and working thank you Krixes!!

Thanks, I was wondering do I have to do the same if I use DayZ Control Center? Because the init file is outside the missions folder, and I used it for the refuel script, and it worked just fine without opening the .pbo
just unpack the pbo make the changes inside and repack using PBOmanager then upload back to your server and restart it. I dont use dayzcc so i cant comment

I am having some issues regarding this script and the DayZ Epoch mod (1.0.1.1). The script works fine when I add it to my Epoch server using the epoch fn_selfActions.sqf file with the added code for self bloodbag actions in the appropriate spot.

My problem is that when this is added to fn_selfActions.sqf, the actions for personal vaults on the server break and can no longer be accessed even by the owner of the personal vault.

I have tried to move the following:

player removeAction s_player_selfBloodbag;
s_player_selfBloodbag = -1;

down to where most of the other actions are closed up towards the bottom of the file and adjust the if statement accordingly, but this did not work.

I have also tried moving the addition in fn_selfActions.sqf to below all of the vault actions and the personal vault actions are still broken.

This has me stumped, has anyone else had this issue and more importantly, does someone know of a fix for this?

Me either. No menu option. Then again, no menu option is coming up for the Wardrobe script I have either. I have a feeling something changed in 1.7.7 that allows a menu option to show up on scroll menu.

Yeah, they removed the option for "Rearm at ...", so that means they edited the menu. Not sure what it broke (don't know the scripting language that Arma 2 uses).

Guys you just need to be a bit patient. I will get this working on 1.7.7 please give me some time, this is not the only project I have going at the moment. I am quite busy.

Please just be patient and bare with me here. :)

We can wait, we all appreciate the time and effort you put into helping us. I don't know how you can not pull your hair out with all of our noob questions. You are a VERY patient person and a great asset to the opendayz community.

Back