Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

As far as I can tell this script works fine, except that the fn_selfActions.sqf has changed from 1.7.6.1 to 1.7.7. So I doctored up a 1.7.7 one,

Essentially do exactly as the first post states but use the following fn_selfActions.sqf instead of the one linked in the initial thread:

http://mckooter.com/mck/fn_selfActions.sqf

Lemme know if it works, seems to be for me

P.S. don't give me too much credit, its literally a stock fn_selfActions.sqf with Krixes code added... it wasnt hard

As far as I can tell this script works fine, except that the fn_selfActions.sqf has changed from 1.7.6.1 to 1.7.7. So I doctored up a 1.7.7 one,

Essentially do exactly as the first post states but use the following fn_selfActions.sqf instead of the one linked in the initial thread:

P.S. don't give me too much credit, its literally a stock fn_selfActions.sqf with Krixes code added... it wasnt hard

Could you add a new download link? The current one is not working for me.

Well the old script seems to work for me right now. But for some reason once I have been in combat it says I am ALWAYS in combat. So I can't use it. As soon as I relog it works tho. Any idea's?

EDIT: Also my HUD doesnt seem to be working/updating.

EDIT2: It's working. But for some reason the HUD doesnt update and I stay in combat after teleporting (with admin tool).

Well good to know admin tools and self bloodbag are still working, as well as Sarge. I installed these 3 and enabled rmod on my .st server and got stuck at requesting authentication. Glad to know I just made a simple error somewhere. Phew.

If anyone is still having issues with the above download you can get it here on pastebin: http://pastebin.com/FGWPbKAq

I think I have DNS issues on my domain. Tried refreshing

That's OK. We just needed to know if it worked in 1.7.7, and if you were aware of it if it didn't. ;)

Yeah, the problem is they changed the fn_selfActions.sqf!
We can wait, we all appreciate the time and effort you put into helping us. I don't know how you can not pull your hair out with all of our noob questions. You are a VERY patient person and a great asset to the opendayz community.

I appreciate this very much! :)

Very soon I will update the front page fn_selfActions.sqf but the one that mckooter posted should work fine. It appears to be correct for stock Chernarus 1.7.7 :)

Excellent script Krixes, really. You should be very proud :)

I`m new to this ArmA modding, but being a modder of games in general, i`m having no trouble installing these scripts.

I do have a question though. Currently, the scroll menu option to 'Bloodbag Self' is always there if i have a bloodbag in my inventory, even if i have full blood.

What 'If' statement would i need to add to have it only show when blood is below, for example, 10000? (I`m assuming 12000 is max, looking at your script?)

EDIT:

The scripts are starting to make a bit more sense now, but i`m still unsure what to reference.
Is it right to work on the fn_selfactions.sqf, as below. I`ve added line referencing r_player_blood, but cant get it to work?

Code:
// ---------------------------------------Krixes Self Bloodbag Start------------------------------------
    _mags = magazines player;

// Krixes Self Bloodbag
    if ("ItemBloodbag" in _mags) then {
        hasBagItem = true;
    } else { hasBagItem = false;};
    if((speed player <= 1) && hasBagItem &&(r_player_blood <= 10000) && _canDo) then {
        if (s_player_selfBloodbag < 0) then {
            s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction[("<t color=""#c70000"">" + ("Self Bloodbag") +"</t>"),"selfblood\player_selfbloodbag.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_selfBloodbag;
        s_player_selfBloodbag = -1;
    };
// ---------------------------------------Krixes Self Bloodbag End------------------------------------

EDIT2:

Lol, nevermind, i got it to work. I was missing a space in above code. Now edited in case anyone wants to use it.

I installed this earlier with mckooters addition but the self blood bag scroll wheel option doesnt display in game.

I do run blur anti-hack but have added it to the s_player whitelist.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Was looking for a nooby explanation but heh..

I found the cMenuDefault in the anti-hack. Would that be the correct place?

And if so do i just add ""Self Bloodbag"" to the end of the line.

Cheers.

@ or around line 311:

Code:
_cMenuDefault = ["""",""RscMainMenu"",""Refuel"",""RscMoveHigh"",""#WATCH"",""#WATCH0"",""RscWatchDir"",""RscWatchMoreDir"",""#GETIN"",""RscStatus"",""RscCallSupport"",""#ACTION"",""RscCombatMode"",""RscFormations"",""RscTeam"",""RscSelectTeam"",""RscReply"",""Take Clothes"",""#CUSTOM_RADIO"",""Self Bloodbag"",""Salvage Menu"",""Gut Animal"",""Auto-Refuel"",""Turn Over Vehicle"",""Cook Meat"",""Boil Water"",""Check Storage"",""Pack Tent"","" Empty Jerrycan"","" Hunting Knife"","" Old Camping Tent"","" Box of Matches"","" Splint (Morphine)"","" Hatchet"","" Bandage"","" Industrial Parts"","" Wire Kit"","" Tank Trap"","" Scrap Metal"",""RscRadio"",""RscGroupRootMenu""];

As you can see next to: CUSTOM RADIO

Also my S_Player whitelist:

Code:
_dayzActions = (s_player_repairActions + r_player_actions2 + r_player_actions +
                [s_player_holderPickup,s_player_fillwater,s_player_fillwater2,s_player_fillfuel5,s_player_fillfuel20,s_player_grabflare,s_player_removeflare,s_player_removeActions,s_player_repairActions,s_player_deleteBuild,s_player_forceSave,
                s_player_flipveh,s_player_fillfuel,s_player_dropflare,s_player_butcher,s_player_cook,s_clothes,s_player_selfBloodbag,s_player_fire,s_player_dragbody,
                s_player_boil,s_player_fireout,null,s_player_packtent,s_player_sleep,s_player_studybody,NORRN_dropAction]);

Hope it helps,

Pry

Thanks very much for posting that Pry.

Sadly it still didn't work

No errors on running etc and nothing in the RPT.

I let my blood run down and tried to use it and yeah no mouse menu option.

So frustrating lol.

But thanks anyways.

i get this script in and it works.. but i somehow keep losing my trader's menus , when i put this and KH actions autorefuel. any idea?

Thanks very much for posting that Pry.

Sadly it still didn't work

No errors on running etc and nothing in the RPT.

I let my blood run down and tried to use it and yeah no mouse menu option.

So frustrating lol.

But thanks anyways.

if u want some help come on teamspeak
i can try

Ive sort of got this working,

it doesnt show up in scroll menu by itself.
It will though show up if Im looking at an item like a ladder or some loot .

Back