Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

Anyone get this working on Dayz Priv, LT. Dan said he had to mess with it to get it working and Im not very good with code. Be more then happy to work out a deal if someone wants to get it working for me..... My company hosts a server.

thx ....3DDC

I own a DayZ Epoch server, I've added in your script, the customs folder and compiles.sqf, all that. When I get into the game I can't use any of the traders. Anyone know how to fix this?

Hey, I installed this script to my DayZ Chernarus 1.7.7.1 Private Hive Server and i dont get he scroll menu option to self bloodbag, has this happened to anyone else or does anyone know how to fix it?

What if you was to also add something like the remove clothes script. Like there is a chance the bloodbag would split if you give it to yourself? I thought of this idea when i was speaking with a friend the other night about whether it is such a good idea having self bloodbag as it just offers more people to camp.

@Wadi.Onix do you have an anithack installed if so maby its just a matter of whitelisting the scroll menu

For v1.7.7.1, what you guys need to do, who cannot get it working, is search your PC for "dayz_code.pbo", and unpack that file. Copy compiles.sql and fn_selfActions.sql from that unpack, and paste those into your new dayz_mission\custom folder etc. Then edit them, and add the lines of code needed from Krixes instructions. You are merging the 2 files etc. and then replacing the calls in init.sql to point to the new custom files versus the ones from your default dayz_code.pbo.

It's not really mentioned in this instructions, and that's why it's not working, people are creating empty files and adding the lines of code. :(

Also, make sure your adding the call to fn_selfActions.sql it in the correct spot within the init.sql file.

It should look like this:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

Notice its before progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

NOT before progressLoadingScreen 0.1;

installed this awsome mod on a dayz.st private hive 1.7,7, works like a charm, but, we have lost side chat, and im not sure if it was this or the salvage parts mod, anyone else had this issue?
once again, awsome job and thanks :D

If i remember dayz.st had the issue that when 1.7.7.1 came out the side chat didnt work even if it was ticked in the dayz.st control panel.

You need to extract the mission pbo and edit description.ext. then look for this line "disableChannels[]={0,2,6};" and make sure there is no "1" showing in that line. If it is remove it so it looks like what i pasted between the quotes.

Package it back up and upload to server and reboot.

Should be working now... at least that's what I did when I had dayz.st

Good luck :D

@ Krixes,

I have this working on my dedi server. But on occasion it wont work. Is there a pretty big cooldown to this as my users are saying its stopping them from using due to being in combat when they aren't.

hi I have a concern about this script I've just noticed that I could not refuel with a jerry its me not watch .. I think I know the problem or just the command line ... but I do not arive to settle it ...

thx

sorry my english..

hi I have a concern about this script I've just noticed that I could not refuel with a jerry its me not watch .. I think I know the problem or just the command line ... but I do not arive to settle it ...

thx

sorry my english..

Read the op and pay attention to the part "for 1.7.7.1”

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

I own a DayZ Epoch server, I've added in your script, the customs folder and compiles.sqf, all that. When I get into the game I can't use any of the traders. Anyone know how to fix this?

This. I am having the exact same issue, self bloodbag works, but now traders, salvage, etc do not. It appears that bloodbag is disabling all other player actions? I have the same issue with your tent heal script?

So I've been able to add this using the missionsmp folders however when ever I add the selfbloodbag script I seem to lose the menus to any trader on the map. Is this a common problem and I'm just missing doing something stupid.

Thanks for any help.

Hmmm. Do your traders load on the line before progressLoadingScreen 1.0 as well? I was wondering if maybe that was the conflict?

Yes, they do. Disable one script at a time, start your server, see if the menus work again and keep doing it until you find the culprit.

hey guys, i have installed everything he said an its not working im using private hive 1.7.7.1 chernarus server.
i added the files like he said but its just not working. i also got ss antihack 3.02 installed. anybody a clue?

thx in advance

Great mod btw thanks Krixes!
I'm having the same issue with unpacking the dayz_code.pbo from my epoch server.
I'm hosting with Survival Servers the file path is @DayZ_Epoch/addons/dayz_code.pbo. downloaded it, unpacked and gives me a broken header error eveytime. I searched my local system and every Epoch dayz_code.pbo I found is broken.
Contacted support at SS they told me to backup, uninstall, and reinstall Epoch to replace the file, did that and got the same error unpacking the file.

So tried to get Krixes's fn_selfAction.sqf to work.
I put this in init.sqf
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf"; //Compile trader configs
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles

So I added it this way:
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf"; //Compile trader configs
progressLoadingScreen 0.6;
Log in an holy crap it was working! Trouble was missing Epoch's dayz_code.pbo file vehicle locks were broken right off the start.

So went back uninstalled, reinstalled again this time deleted the dayz_code.pbo hoping to get a good file, nope still broken and lost my backups this time :(
Contacted SS support again and they replied:
"I am happy to help you figure this out! The strange thing is that even the dayz_code.pbo from the http://dayzepoch.com website do not even work."
TnK8KbI.jpg

So now I'm dead in the water, is there anywhere I can get a clean fn_selfAction.sqf file for Epoch?

Back