Lifting and Towing only doing a few Vehicles, help?

xice97x

Hi,

I run my own private hive server through dayz.st and I installed the R3F Lifting and Towing scripts. It runs great, but only a couple of vehicles can be towed. The ones I know of are the VWGolf and the Black Limo GAZ. Is there something in my mission file that needs to be edited to allow all vehicles to work, or is it the server itself? I'm running my server on Taviana on version 2.0. Any help or advice would be great! I'll include my mission file below for anyone who can help me. I also have auto-refueling and a debug monitor enabled with the mission file.

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    165.4 KB · Views: 6
Go to dayz_mission\R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\addons_config\arma2_Co_Objects.sqf and you will see lists of vehicle that can tow, be towed, etc.

[Edit] It wants to turn the file name into an emoticon, haha. Here is the file name with spaces to avoid the crazy face.

a r m a 2 _ C O _ o b j e c t s . s q f

Go to dayz_mission\R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\addons_config\arma2_Co_Objects.sqf and you will see lists of vehicle that can tow, be towed, etc.

[Edit] It wants to turn the file name into an emoticon, haha. Here is the file name with spaces to avoid the crazy face.

a r m a 2 _ C O _ o b j e c t s . s q f

Alright thank you, I'll try that now.

I'm a little confused on what to do without messing up my mission file. Could you explain how to do this?

I'm a little confused on what to do without messing up my mission file. Could you explain how to do this?

Just follow the file path I posted and in that file there are different sections for vehicles that can tow, be towed, etc. Just add or remove vehicle class names to the list as you require.

Back