Lite DayZ Private Server Admin Panel [PHP]

Denocle

Link to GitHub project (Download)

Since there was no real web based admin panel for this server package I decided to convert an existing one created by SkynetDev to work for Stapo's Lite DayZ private server.
And now also on GitHub thanks to UltraTM who now is collaborating to the development of this web panel.

This panel now works with DayZ 1.7.6.1 and it will probably work with Pwnz0r's DayZ Private Server Pack too.

Features:
  • Live map *
  • Inventory viewer *
  • Player list
  • Kick / ban functions
* Works with players, vehicles and tents

Latest updates:

Fixed: All variables in "adm_config.php" now explained much more and in better English.
Added: Easier switching of maps
Added: Support for MySQL database being hosted on different IP and port.

This is a preview of what to expect.

G1KP93y.jpg

yeah i did i setup it and now i wont to run it amm how i do that its all php files can u tell me how i run this :)

Ok i have install it now where i need to put this files and how to run it ? sry to boring u with this bro :)

I'd love to see this ported to the other maps but i've seen your answer :(
It's not that hard to change the map yourself.

First of all you need the map files which I excluded from my ZIP-file but those can be found here: https://github.com/skynetdev/bliss_admin_panel

Then you need to change some of the code, to be exact, actions/functions.php row 750.
Change
PHP:
function getMapName(){

return 'chernarus';

}
to
PHP:
function getMapName(){

return 'othermapname';

}

Just below that bit of code there is another function that displays what map name you're supposed to use.
For example, if you are going to use Taviana you need to type return 'tavi'; on row 750.

Recap:

1. Download map files and put them in the "maps/"-folder.
  2. Change "actions/function.php" on row 750 and be sure to put the right name in.

That should do it.

Hey dude got a small issue got my php server runin yada yada unfortuanatly getting error cannot connect to mysql database i have changed the adm_config and imported the sql file and have all the correct settings i have the other admin php tolls in the other post working perfect with the same settings any ideas?

also line 17 Serverport i get that but where is the line to define the mysql server port myserver runs on 2302 and my mysql is 3366 there is nowhere to define this

Hey dude got a small issue got my php server runin yada yada unfortuanatly getting error cannot connect to mysql database i have changed the adm_config and imported the sql file and have all the correct settings i have the other admin php tolls in the other post working perfect with the same settings any ideas?

also line 17 Serverport i get that but where is the line to define the mysql server port myserver runs on 2302 and my mysql is 3366 there is nowhere to define this
This script assumes that you have your MySQL server on the same machine as you have your DayZ server and are using the default MySQL port, which is 3306, but if you have 3366 then you need to change the database connection part in your "config.php"-file.
Open that file and go to line 39.

Change
PHP:
if(!@mysql_connect(SERVERIP, USERNAME, PASSWORD)) { echo "<meta http-equiv=\"content-type\" content=\"text/html; charset=utf-8\" /><font color=red size=6>".$lng_mysql_err_connect[$ses_lng]."</font> ";  exit;}

to
PHP:
if(!@mysql_connect(SERVERIP.':3366', USERNAME, PASSWORD)) { echo "<meta http-equiv=\"content-type\" content=\"text/html; charset=utf-8\" /><font color=red size=6>".$lng_mysql_err_connect[$ses_lng]."</font> ";  exit;}

Let me know if that works or not.

Alright thats fixed it just got to deal with the Rcon password now wierd how it doesent like certain things i will upload a full tutorial to set up ur modified tools later for other players

Alright thats fixed it just got to deal with the Rcon password now wierd how it doesent like certain things i will upload a full tutorial to set up ur modified tools later for other players
What doesn't work with your RCON password? I've read somewhere that it needs to be a certain length and there needs to be more numbers in it than letter.
That tutorial sounds great.

yeh my rcon was letters ive chnaged it now only issue im haiving with it now is looking for admin.object_data when it nneds to be just plain old object_data

yeh my rcon was letters ive chnaged it now only issue im haiving with it now is looking for admin.object_data when it nneds to be just plain old object_data
On what page does it do that?

Edit:
You are supposed to import that sql-file in to the same database that your DayZ server use. You are not supposed to create a new database for the admin panel.

When i try to login it says wrong login or password i tried default login superadmin 123456 but it wont work

Back