[Looking For A Scripter | Australian Overpoch Server]

Warfare

Hey opendayz.net community,

I'm Warfare, I come from Australia and I'm looking to make an Australian Epoch server. I have already purchased it from Vilayer and I am just looking for someone who knows their way around the coding and would like to volunteer to help me out reply to this thread or visit my website, m3rcenariesclan.enjin.com and say something in the shoutbox. At this time I am a one man team trying my hardest to script as well as possible but I am a beginner at scripting for this game so it is very frustrating and time consuming. The goal for my server is to give Australians a friendly but strict place to play but also offer them anything they want for instance if someone has an idea for something they would like to see in the server I want to be able to give it to them if it's reasonable.

EDIT: I really want this server to succeed as many people would but I want it to succeed for a few reasons. I have been victim to terrible admins mistreating me and I know it sucks guys. So I want to make this server Australia's #1 Epoch server not for players or anything, just general. Good admins, happy vibes, pure killing, clan battles, smooth running server etc. So if you would like to come on board please do we have paid for everything we just need someone else to come in and give us a bit of time and help us kick off our project!

Thanks,

Warfare

Last edited:
Just letting people know, I am looking for a fulltime scripter for the server. Not just a one time thing, if the server goes someone you will have a very known and important role so if you wanna join us for the ride do so!

I am still in need of a Scripter however the server will no longer be overpoch and now will be Epoch! I am looking for one particular script to be added if it is successfully implemented and works fine with my other scripts Cash payment will be up for whomever does it the quickest and it works thanks!

~Warfare

5pKycie.jpg

4urZOLr.jpg

ZECpwMD.jpg

Where is your server IP and the gametracker information to help people decide if they want to devote any of their time to your server?
and I have said this maybe 20 times, nobody needs to get PAID here, you have all the free help in the entire dayz community right here. All you have to do is ask for help.

MytmXZg.jpg

and to comment on my 3rd meme above ..

ZECpwMD.jpg
If I stopped searching for memes i would probably have time LOL

Specifically what I am looking for opendayz community is a spawn select script from DayZ for instance the cool looking postcard one. If anyone could assist with this that would be gold!

Back