Mass disconnects and NetServer error?

Martin Jensen

Hello

I have huge problems with my Dayz 1.8.0.3 Pwnoz0r's DayZ Private Server..

When my server starts to get 10-20 players online it just mass disconnects people.

This is really killing my server and don't know how to fix it..

In the server log is can see errors like this:

Code:
20:29:30 NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #483575888, users.card=13
20:29:30 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 483575888
20:29:30 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 483575888 (PLAYER)

Also getting lot of object not found?

Code:
20:25:11 Server: Network message e7bd17 is pending
20:25:11 Server: Object 16:1519 not found (message 99)
20:25:11 Server: Network message e7bd69 is pending
20:25:11 Server: Object 16:1519 not found (message 99)
20:25:11 Server: Network message e7bdc3 is pending

Also what does this mean?
Code:
20:45:19 "DEBUG: Monitoring: B 1-1-B:1 (PLAYER) REMOTE"
20:45:19 "DEBUG: needUpdate_objects=[B 1-1-B:1 (PLAYER) REMOTE]"

My using a rented root server with windows 8 and:
I7 4770
32gb memory
SSD

Using Dayz 1.8.0.3 and include mysql in pack..

Mods installed
R3F TOW/lift
Self Bloodbag
Auto Refuel

I seen this happen twice at around the same time and same amount of players online..

Please, do anyone have a solution?

I've had the NetServer error before and it was causing all of my players afterwards to fail to authenticate, causing them to come in as birds.

I think it's an actual error between the server and the database. Not sure what you can do to fix it, just restart and hope its gone.

If it's really plaguing you, you could try changing hosts if it doesn't go away.

None of those mods would have caused it.

Thanks for the reply..

I also found a lot of people with same error, but no really solutions..

I was thinking the mysql was the course of the error.. So i tried replacing a few files(like HiveEXT.dll) with a new download copy of server files..

Have not seen the error since.. But i did suffer a big drop in players after it happen 2 days in the row at peak hour..

But i may have to wait and see what happens when the server gets 20-30 online players again..

I would really hate to change host now..

Im running Dayz server and MySQL on the same machine, perhaps this is not the best way?

That may not be the best idea with that many people online, but I haven't hosted myself yet.

I'm assuming the error is the server being unable to connect to the MySQL database to get the players information, but again, I'm not sure.

My scheduled restarts are only shutting down the server,bec etc. But i keep the mysql running would be better if I also restarted the mysql??

Server is restarting very 6 hour..

I've asked Dean few weeks ago. Here is what he said:

20131202151652302.png

Back