Migrating From Reality to Default Database Schema

Anyone got a SQL command to import the vehicle from REALITY to hives shema?
Can't figure it out. I just want the spawn, don't care of the actual vehicles on the server.

Indepth!
INSERT IGNORE INTO NEWDATABASE.object_classes (Classname, Chance, MaxNum, Damage)
SELECT class_name, 0.50, limit_max, 0.05000 FROM vehicle

INSERT IGNORE INTO NEWDATABASE.object_spawns (Classname, Worldspace, Inventory, Hitpoints)
SELECT vehicle.class_name, worldspace, vehicle.inventory, vehicle.parts FROM world_vehicle inner join vehicle on world_vehicle.vehicle_id = vehicle.id

May want to run these 2 before if you dont want any of the orginal spawn points

TRUNCATE TABLE `object_classes`
TRUNCATE TABLE `object_spawns`

if you run the above truncate query run this also to readd the deployables

INSERT IGNORE INTO NEWDATABASE.object_classes (Classname, Chance, MaxNum, Damage) Values
("BearTrap_DZ", 0, 0, 0),
("CamoNet_DZ", 0, 0, 0),
("DomeTentStorage", 0, 0, 0),
("Hedgehog_DZ", 0, 0, 0),
("Sandbag1_DZ", 0, 0, 0),
("StashMedium", 0, 0, 0),
("StashSmall", 0, 0, 0),
("TentStorage", 0, 0, 0),
("TrapBearTrapFlare", 0, 0, 0),
("TrapBearTrapSmoke", 0, 0, 0),
("TrapTripwireFlare", 0, 0, 0),
("TrapTripwireGrenade", 0, 0, 0),
("TrapTripwireSmoke", 0, 0, 0),
("Trap_Cans", 0, 0, 0),
("Wire_cat1", 0, 0, 0);

This one will transfer the deployables
INSERT IGNORE INTO NEWDATABASE.object_data (ObjectUID, Instance, Classname, Datestamp, CharacterID, Worldspace, Inventory, Hitpoints, Fuel, Damage)
SELECT unique_id, instance_id, deployable.class_name, created, '0', worldspace, inventory, '[]', '0', '0' FROM instance_deployable inner join deployable on instance_deployable.deployable_id = deployable.id

finally did manage to update to 1.8.0.2 on official db and files but still i'm going to go with
reality db and files since visad did an update. still i've learned a fair bit how official files are
working and not so much difference in them exept how the database is being handled. however
i really like the 999 calls so i hope they come up with a nice replacement for that.

I LOVE REALITY / BLISS
i run server since over 2 years with it..
and im really really sadly that thevisad gave up the project...
im still running it with 1.8.03 but there are some strange bugs and some missing features with it...
im sorry to say...but im thinking about to switch to the original HIVE...
would be NICE if there would be a complete+detailed HOWTO about copy the reality db-data to the original HIVE.

I LOVE REALITY / BLISS
i run server since over 2 years with it..
and im really really sadly that thevisad gave up the project...
im still running it with 1.8.03 but there are some strange bugs and some missing features with it...
im sorry to say...but im thinking about to switch to the original HIVE...
would be NICE if there would be a complete+detailed HOWTO about copy the reality db-data to the original HIVE.

over 2 years like really?

Back