Navicat help

Gaz

Hi i just today switched from bliss to pwnzors build and im having trouble finding the navicat log in details. is their a password for the navicat I cant seem to find any details in the server files other than 3316 and localhost. Sry for the dumb question that i've prolly overlooked.

I think the login details for the mysql server included with the server are:

user: root (might be HIVE2)
pass: root (might be whatever that crazy password is in the mysql ini file in server root)
ip: localhost
port: 3316

I dont think it allows external connections.. or more than one user per time logged in.. so turn server off and log in on the server machine through navicat.

The password is 'root'. I think the port is 3306, I can confirm in a minute, if not it might be 3316

Ok now I think I have a problem got the server up and running and after a few authentication problems fineally got in game. Now when i go to Navicat/hive the only table I seem to get is the Instance Table, I can't see any Object/survivor/profile/spawn tables. Tryed to import my old bliss tables to the pwnzor server and it just comes up with an Invalid key warning on navicat. Any suggestions or info?

Back