need 2 scripts putting in for me

I'm running dayz, and the server from the same computer, but it just stuck on the loading screen, the loading bar is filled, and the counter says 0, but I think I just ran out of memory.. I'll ask my friend to try it.

i had this and can take upto 3 mins but have you waited long enough? if not let me know and will have another dig for ya

Okay, so I'm running 1.7.7.1, and the server too. My friend gets this problem too, I waited there 10 minutes and nothing. Btw I didn't add the exceptions to the battleye files I don't know if is that a problem, I didn't get any kicks so far.( I don't even have chance to spawn in game lol) I tried with disabled battleye the counter doesn't stuck but then I got the debug place problem.

I noticed this in my RPT:

1:33:49 Error in expression <r_death;}];
_playerMonitor = [] execFSM “admintools\player_monitor.fsm”;

};>
1:33:49 Error position: <“admintools\player_monitor.fsm”;

};>
1:33:49 Error Invalid number in expression
1:33:49 File mpmissions\dayz_1.Chernarus\init.sqf, line 86
1:33:49 Error in expression <r_death;}];
_playerMonitor = [] execFSM “admintools\player_monitor.fsm”;

};>
1:33:49 Error position: <“admintools\player_monitor.fsm”;

};>
1:33:49 Error Invalid number in expression
1:33:49 File mpmissions\dayz_1.Chernarus\init.sqf, line 86
1:33:50 "HIVE: Starting"
1:33:50 "HIVE: Local Time set to [2012,6,6,1,33]"
1:33:50 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
1:33:50 "HIVE: found 57 objects"
1:33:50 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
1:33:50 "HIVE: got 57 objects"
1:33:50 "DEBUG FPS : 0.423505"

These are my new server files:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i9ojs6x9aorujev/HQdR0uSlLs

Thanks for all of your help!

ok think i messed up when i used " things

Give this a whirl
www.doom56.com/Dayz/temp/hoplit/dayz_1.Chernarus.rar

Hey! It worked! Thank you Sir! :) One last question. What is the correct way of adding ids to the admin tools?
Like this:?

Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["39742342"]) then { //all admins
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in [""]) then { //mods
        adminmenu =
        [
            ["",true],
                ["Tools Menu", [2], "#USER:ModToolsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                ["Skins Menu", [3], "#USER:SkinsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                ["Weapon Kits", [4], "#USER:WeaponMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                ["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
            ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"] 
        ];};
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in [""]) then { //admins
        adminmenu =
        [
            ["",true],
                ["Tools Menu", [2], "#USER:AdminToolsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ];};
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["39742342"]) then { // super admins
        adminmenu =
        [
            ["",true],
                ["Tools Menu", [2], "#USER:ToolsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                ["Shields Menu", [5], "#USER:ShieldMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                ["Vehicle Menu", [6], "#USER:VehicleMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ];};
};

Hey jason, on the subject of the APACHE's and stuff being banned. I was wondering how i could unban them on my server. I considered looking at the @dayz/dayz_anim.pbo and under that there is a CFG ban list. If i remove all the bans within the code wouldn't that technically remove the banned weapons/vehicles from the server?

Thanks again, still a newfag here.

Back