he has posted about this event maybe 20 times ... we know all about even if we dont want to or dont care.
Like I said , I dont know you or anything about you or your knowledge.
I do know this though.
I have configured and setup a LOT of dayz servers in the last year or so. Sometimes dayz scripts just wont work as expected ... for no obvious reasons.
Case in point: Jedichris and I were putting bb1.3 on his server, it worked flawlessly on the test server but would not work on the production server. Winmerge file compare showed ZERO file differences in the edited files and yet it wouldnt work.
This is not an isolated incident, it happens all the time that for no "apparent" reason there is an error. I have seen errors on the provider side that cause issues. Ftp transfer can corrupt the files. All kinds of stuff can go wrong, this is really a very complex mod that has many interdependent files.
IMHO you tried to help in good faith and were compensated for your time (again there is so much quality free help on this site nobody should ever pay). For some reason or another it failed, you offered to return the money, he refused. And now he spams the site about your corrupt and vile tactics.
This should be the LAST time its brought up, its over. Roachyuk has not posted any proof that alex acted in any purposefully deceitful manner and the constant personal attacks are not fitting for a grown man like roachyuk.
@roachyuk. instead of the attacks, when alex posts a solution you should use your considerable skills to post the correct solution since in your opinion he is always wrong. Now wouldnt THAT prove your point better and discredit alex as a fraud?