need help , getting kicked

hi guys I´ve a script of paint vehicles but when I try to paint some thing I get kicked from the server I´ll let my publicvariable.txt and the publicvariblelog with the reason why I´m been kicked, I don´t undestand what is causing it because I´ve added the PVDZE_veh_Colour to publicvariable.txt

Publicvariable.txt: http://pastebin.com/nS7CceAa

Publicvariblelog:

30.12.2014 16:12:16: PLAYER (NONE) NONE - #3 "PVDZE_veh_Colour" = [<NULL-object>,"1,0,0,1","0,0,0,1","NONE","NONE"]

I dont understand BE filters much as I just set them all to 1 so they are logged (or I just delete them) but is there a difference between these two methods? They are both used .
gqk7iVn.png

So try
!"PVDZE_veh_Colour" instead of !="PVDZE_veh_Colour" ...

Ebay says there is no difference
http://opendayz.net/threads/a-guide-to-battleye-filters.21066/

Then the simple fix is to set the number at the beginnning of the line to 1 which means it will be logged instead of kicking you.

Are you editing the correct set of files .. sometimes there is more than one in your servers folder structure. You are editing the one that is in your config/profilename/battleye folder ... or wherever your profile is saved in the server.

Then the simple fix is to set the number at the beginnning of the line to 1 which means it will be logged instead of kicking you.

Are you editing the correct set of files .. sometimes there is more than one in your servers folder structure. You are editing the one that is in your config/profilename/battleye folder ... or wherever your profile is saved in the server.
I ´ve my server on villayer so I´m editing it in myprofile_masterconfiguration I think it´s the right place because I´ve added some other things and it works but not for paint script, now I´ve edited 5 of the first line to 1 as you said waiting still the next server restart to see if it still kicking people

thanks man for the help

hello I did that you said but people are still getting kicked I´ll let the pasterbin link to my file bellow so you can see if I did it right I change the 5 to 1

http://pastebin.com/gvKggj3v

the publicvariable.txt log keeps the same (I´m editing the publicvaribl.txt in myprofile_master configuration on villayer) :

30.12.2014 16:12:16: PLAYER (NONE) NONE - #3 "PVDZE_veh_Colour" = [<NULL-object>,"1,0,0,1","0,0,0,1","NONE","NONE"]

Last edited:
Looks right to me .. if simple changes are not taking effect then you must be in the wrong folder.
The ultimate test is to delete the publicvariable.txt from your server and see if you keep getting kicked, that will tell you for sure that you are editing the wrong file.

Wouldn't the battleye folder be in your Dayz_epuke_11_chernarus folder or whatever it is you are using?

Back