Need help to impliment nuke script into admin tools script

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtySnipe

Can anyone implement this nuke script into the admintools as a option.

eg. you pick a point on the map and it sets off the nuke.

I would also like to reduce the amount of damage of the nuke so instead of killing off the map and everyone in it to just create radiation hotspots for people to avoid driving them to use more of the map.

admin tools script
http://opendayz.net/threads/dayz-admin-tools.8576/

nuke script
http://opendayz.net/threads/nuke-script-for-arma-ii-clan-mission.9107/#post-32028

I have also attached the dayz teleport part so you can see what i mean. (I appologise for the language used in the file (not my fault) some people are not right in the head).

I was looking and from what I can see the nuke script needs a way of executing and the best way would be the esp tele script which is part of the admin tools script. It allows you to pick a point on the map and teleports you. If that teleport could be changed to the execution of the nuke script using the grid position you selected that would be great.

I'm willing to make a donation on a completed working and tested script.

Note: I haven't tested this, and probably won't be. Don't blame me if shit goes horribly wrong.

I think it would be as simple as throwing the nuke.sqf into \admintools\tool\ then going to he AdmintoolsMain.sqf and finding

As side notes, that profile pic is atrocious and should probably stop existing, and I love it how people like simon are so good at shit posting.

as my tools are meant to be used to aid admins in maintaining a safe, secure, and fun environment and the nuke script is meant to destroy all of the above. i do not want it added to my tools or associated with them in any way. as i said in my thread i will not be adding ANY malicious scripts to my tools no matter your reasons for wanting them. having said that it sounds like you want to add more of a RP environment to your server and to do this you would like to add "hot spots"(similar to the game fallout). if this is the case then the nuke scrip is a hand grenade in a china shop what you need is a script that runs on server load and adds just the hotspots to areas specified. i would suggest rephrasing your OP and instead of asking for a nuke script ask for what i have described above.

I appologise Blue but that was the only item within dayz I knew which would create the radiation zones. I do just want to create hotspots of radiation as you mentioned. And yes I got the idea from Fallout.

I am one of the only two admins who would have access to this and I thought it would be easier and less server intensive than trying to get the server to figure out where to put them. An admin can clearly see from the server maps hotspots of populations so could manually place rad zones inbetween them forcing people to make alternative routes forcing them deeper into the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back