Need help with Chernarus Mission System

http://opendayz.net/threads/release-dayzchernarus-mission-system.12169/

Hello,

I need some help with installing the mission system for DayZ Overwatch (Chernarus). I've managed to get everything working with the message telling a mission has started in the middle of the screen however there's no markers showing up on the map, as it should.

I know it's working for Overwatch as I've seen other servers running it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Fractional.

Hi

I cant get it working on my server either, and i havent even seen any of the new missions pop up yet..
Anything special outside the guide you had to do to get it working?

Hi

I cant get it working on my server either, and i havent even seen any of the new missions pop up yet..
Anything special outside the guide you had to do to get it working?

No. I can help you with as far as I've come, however, the markers doesn't show up as intended on the map after the mission briefing message telling you to look on the map.

Hopefully someone will help me with a solution and then I'll help you! :)

I got it all working now, i had just forgot 1 file.. Had to do it 3 times, as the stupid rented server i have have 3 different dayz_server.pbo's, and in 1 of them i forgot 1 line (figured out whitch one to use now..).. Worked with map markers and everything after that..
You remembered to put the debug folder in your mission folder? Since that is the files with the map markers within..
And also, it seems like you have to be online when the mission appears to be able to see it on the map! If you relog, it dissappears..

I got it all working now, i had just forgot 1 file.. Had to do it 3 times, as the stupid rented server i have have 3 different dayz_server.pbo's, and in 1 of them i forgot 1 line.. Worked with map markers and everything after that..
You remembered to put the debug folder in your mission folder? Since that is the files with the map markers within..
And also, it seems like you have to be online when the mission appears to be able to see it on the map! If you relog, it dissappears..

The debug folder is on the server-side file but not the client-side pbo file. Do I need to add it to the client side PBO? Could you check my PBO and see if you see any differences? Thanks! :)

Should be on server-side yes! in your overwatch_1.chernarus folder (or pbo, i only have a folder).
I'll take a look now.

edit:
I see you have the debug folder in this pbo, shouldnt be here. It should be in your overwatch_1.chernarus folder or pbo. ( In folder /MPMissions/ ). Guessing that should do the trick :)

Should be on server-side yes! in your overwatch_1.chernarus folder (or pbo, i only have a folder).
I'll take a look now.

edit:
I see you have the debug folder in this pbo, shouldnt be here. It should be in your overwatch_1.chernarus folder or pbo. ( In folder /MPMissions/ ). Guessing that should do the trick :)

Ah so in my client-side PBO? Thanks buddy, I'll have it a go! :)

I got it all working now, i had just forgot 1 file.. Had to do it 3 times, as the stupid rented server i have have 3 different dayz_server.pbo's, and in 1 of them i forgot 1 line (figured out whitch one to use now..).. Worked with map markers and everything after that..
Not to jack this thread, but i am having the same problem on my Epoch server, and so is a friend of mine. What could be our problem? It worked on an Epoch server I used to play on. Thanks for any help you can give.

I need some more info to be able to see whats wrong.. What have you already done, any errors in the .rpt log file, etc.. You are sure you are executing the script in init.sqf etc? Try to provide some info, maybe upload your dayz_server.pbo and your init.sqf from the mission pbo.

I need some more info to be able to see whats wrong.. What have you already done, any errors in the .rpt log file, etc.. You are sure you are executing the script in init.sqf etc? Try to provide some info, maybe upload your dayz_server.pbo and your init.sqf from the mission pbo.

I was very tired and passed out earlier. I just didn't paste the debug folder to the root of the mission pbo. Sorry. Thanks though for the response.

I'm not able to help much with Overwatch, but I was able to get this script added and running smoothly on Taviana. If anyone has any questions feel free to hit me up and I will help the best I can!

Can you post the files you have altered so I can have a look?

I am thinking about implementing this mod, but I already have Sarge's AI 1.5 (helicopter patrols & dynamic groups only). What problems would I encounter with both AI systems on at the same time, and what do I need to do to make them coexisit, if possible? And, has this been tested with DayZ Chernarus 1.8.0.3?

Back