Need vehicle spawnpoints for DayZ map!

Well I could use some help. I'm using pwnoz0r's newest 1.7.4.4 the one from github. I can't seem to get vehicles to spawn and had tried spawning a police car by me which didn't work and tried spawning ATV by me which didn't work. So I redone erything and just changed the spawn chance to 1 and the Max number for every vehicle to the highest but only 10 show up spawning in the debug window and can't find any. I use the regular map that comes with it so if anyone can help with object.spawn object.class and object.data so I can get the right vehicles in there and more spawnpoints. Thanks a lot

vehicles in object_data will be loaded on server start, provided that:
The class name is correct & not banned in DayZ
vehicle damage is not = 1
vehicle hitpoints is correct or just []
vehicle inventory is formatted corerctly
worldspace (ie vehicle location) is valid
UID is unique

I too had problems when I started, then I realised I was trying to spawn banned vehicles instead of vanilla ones. I suggest teleporting yourself next to an existing vehicle in the table (which was spawned automatically by pSpawn()) and seeing if it's there.

You can also edit pSpawn to set more vehicles to spawn (See "Admins have you configurated your server correctly?" post)

well i did notice that in his server pack under spawn, the ambulance is listed which i believe is banned right? reading your post i see now that i also have all my vehicle damage on 1 which i will change and try as soon as i get home. thanks a lot for the info and i'll check out that post, and if you or anyone else here could help me out with some spawnpoints to add to the chernarus map or an easy way to find them myself with mission editor or something? thanks for the help.

drive a car around chernarus, park it where you would like a car to spawn and grab the coordinates from the database? :)

Back