New Gyrocopters

Noticed these on reddit, there awesome. Cant even explain how much i love the madmax films and the feel of your mod is so much like them. It looks like the gyro from mad max 2

I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller

Noticed these on reddit, there awesome. Cant even explain how much i love the madmax films and the feel of your mod is so much like them. It looks like the gyro from mad max 2

Madmax is the type of experience wanted as I feel DayZ has lost its post apocalypse feel now.

You might like the new an2 as well;

5n52i.jpg

Yeah thats awesome...Totally know what you mean about the mad max theme. All you missing now is this guy for the bandit skin haha
wez.jpg

On another note, have you ever watched book of Eli? They have the stlye down pretty good.
Was thinking, in a time where there has probably been a lot of fires, no cleaning and a lot of dust/ash around..Have you thought about playing with ppEffects to give the world a slightly more grey,dirty kind of look? At present bits of the game look to colorfull and clean, especially given the type of feel your going for

On another note, have you ever watched book of Eli? They have the stlye down pretty good.
Was thinking, in a time where there has probably been a lot of fires, no cleaning and a lot of dust/ash around..Have you thought about playing with ppEffects to give the world a slightly more grey,dirty kind of look? At present bits of the game look to colorfull and clean, especially given the type of feel your going for

Yes, good point, I always like that effect from the eagle wing mission, but the problem is that a majority of players have ppEffects turned off as they don't like the swish sort of blur that happens when you turn round. Its a shame as a lot of dramatic effects can be used with ppEffects.

Even with ppEffects dissabled, you can still force colorcorrections mate. Just like wasteland have, if you check there mod the colorcorrections are in effect without blur.
Agreed on the dramatic effects bit, been playing with them lots lately and some you can achieve totally change the feel of the game

Oh HELL YES!!!:eek: Gonna def be on lookout for one of those.Looks freaking amazing and love the wicker seat and the rusted look.Just a constructive crticism is that it wobbles on float ground and looks off.It looks good wobbling on grass so maybe an inbetween.

As for the color aspect of 2017 I think Namalsk nailed it.Eaglewing is too green.:D

Well if you was wanting similar to the Eagle Wing mission you mentioned then

Code:
"colorCorrections" ppEffectCreate ["colorCorrections", 1501];
"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust [2, 30, 0, [0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0], [0.8*2, 0.5*2, 0.0, 0.7], [0.9, 0.9, 0.9, 0.0]];
"colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 0;
//"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust [1, 1, 0, [0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0], [0.8*2, 0.5*2, 0.0, 0.7], [0.9, 0.9, 0.9, 0.0]];
"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust [1, 0.8, -0.001, [0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0], [0.8*2, 0.5*2, 0.0, 0.7], [0.9, 0.9, 0.9, 0.0]]; 
"colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 3;
"colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable true;
"filmGrain" ppEffectEnable true;
"filmGrain" ppEffectAdjust [0.02, 1, 1, 0.1, 1, false];
"filmGrain" ppEffectCommit 5;

you can obviously take the film grain off but it does give it a nice effect. That's a rip from the actual mission, though i added the ppeffectcreate to it, because without it on our server some people would have the effect whilst others would not

Back