New Roleplay Server [Need Player]

[S.B.A.S]Parker

Thank you for showing interest in this server. I hope you stop by and check out this brand new roleplay server.

Server IP: 192.31.185.221:3391

The name of the server is: DeadlyApocalypseRP|Epoch|Trading|AutoRefuel/Salvage|AlwaysDay|EasyAI|BaseBuilding|CustomSkins|Dogs|New RP Server|
We are running version: 1.0.1.5

This is a PVP and PVE style base. We ask for only experienced DayZ Epoch players. If you happen to be new, please state in side-chat and one of us will be happy to assist you.
We look forward to seeing you.

-NOTE: This server is based off of realism. Basically the story line starts off with you awakening on a new island on the shore with nothing. Not seeing anyone around, you decide to go on a journey to find any sort of civilization. The rest of the story is up to you. Make friends, or become a bandit..The choice is yours to make.

-NOTE: Not sure if the server is just listed in DayZ Commander, or if it is also listed in other clients as well.

[If you have any further questions, please feel free to reply with a comment.]

Looking for a new RP server other than DayZRP. Getting tired of the people there, only on sometimes. How is your server going?

Well I was advertising the one I was in, but I am currently making a server now. the IP is 192.169.70.42:2313
I need some new players, but we are not on EPOCH yet because my provider is currently working on adding the availability for it. But you are welcome to join any time.

Alright sorry just have been out and busy, prob will be on later tonight or tomorrow! Crappy weather, so we will playing all week because of it :)

See ya in game!

Back