New server owner seeking a bit of help

Not sure if I'm posting in the right forum, but I just recently started up my own server through hfb hosted servers using their "ultimate server package" or however they labeled it, however I am used to the control panel that day.st provides, I'm finding it difficult to figure out how to upload my old server.pbo and mission.pbo seeing as hfb doesn't have a simple little check box. hfb seems to use a very accessable database meaning i can pretty mych manipulate the game to my hearts content, but i. Ant find where to put the darn pbo's! can any of you guys tell me where I can find the server and mission pbo's inside all those files if you've used hfb before? And if not that specifically maybe if you guys have some tips for a beginner

Thanks in advance for the help :)

Dunno for sure seeing as I've always hosted with dayz.st, but I could take a shot in the dark for you.
Code:
server_playerLogin =        compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerLogin.sqf";
Is found in the functions.sqf of the server pbo, it directs to the compile folder in the server pbo. So I'd imagine that you'd put the dayz_server.pbo in \z\addons\?

Back