New version of anti-cheat script!

AWA

This time I've started completly from scratch, and I haven't removed anything from the code!
Not properly tested yet. Can be used in combination with pyBeScanner with strict remoteexec scanning to auto-ban.
All hack attempts detected are logged to arma2oaserver.rpt.

This script remotly executes code loops on all players, which checks for lots of hacks.

New stuff:
  • Detection & banning of recoil manipulation
  • Much better written code
  • Possible detection of new hack menus

Old stuff:
  • No teleporting
  • No local vehicle spawns
  • No godmode
  • Lots of script detected
Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?y0490oqnpscfn47
How to install:
  1. (% = dayz_server main folder)
  2. Put antihack.sqf in %\init
  3. Open up %\init\server_functions.sqf
  4. Scroll down to the bottom and add this to a new line:
    Code:
    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\antihack.sqf";
  5. Replace/merge your scripts.txt with this: http://pastebin.com/C9E2fTaA
  6. Pack/build your dayz_server.pbo!

is there a specific reason this can't just be run through the mission.pbo?

I liked the weapon removal code in the other one posted, although I know you can do something similar through BE filters it's limited to kick/ban on DB sync which sucks a bit.

You can run it through the mission too, but it's easier for hackers to bypass it then.
For the illegal weapons, you can add
Code:
[] spawn
{
            while {true} do
            {
                _items = weapons player;
                {
                    if (_x in _items) then
                    {
                        player removeWeapon _x;
                        hyrule = [name player, 'Hacked Item'];
                        publicVariableServer 'hyrule';
                    };
                } forEach ['BAF_AS50_TWS','ItemRadio','UZI_SD_EP1','M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo',
                'G36_C_SD_camo','MakarovSD','G36_C_SD_eotech', 'M40A3',
                'BAF_LRR_scoped','M4A1_HWS_GL','Sa61_EP1','M4SPR','M4A3_RCO_GL_EP1',
                'Mk_48_DES_EP1','M4A1_Aim_camo','AKS_GOLD','Mk_48','AK_107_GL_pso',
                'MG36','M16A4_ACG_GL','ksvk','Pecheneg','SVD_des_EP1','M24_des_EP1',
                'BAF_LRR_scoped_W','BAF_ied_v1','AK_107_kobra','m16a4','G36C_camo',
                'AKS_74_UN_kobra','M4A1_RCO_GL','M249_m145_EP1','BAF_L86A2_ACOG',
                'AK_107_GL_kobra','Saiga12K','PK','M60A4_EP1','G36K_camo','BAF_M240_veh',
                'BAF_L85A2_UGL_Holo','SVD','m240_scoped_EP1','M16A4_GL','m107_TWS_EP1_DZ',
                'bizon','BAF_L85A2_UGL_ACOG','BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo','BAF_L85A2_RIS_ACOG',
                'AK_107_pso'];
                sleep 30;
            };
};

Where do the detection messages appear? Are they in a log, on the screen in game, or in the rcon console?

Will this detect teleportation via setpos? We get a lot of false positive teleport warnings due to server lag?

Yo your antihack just suddenly started autobanning everyone on your server, I was trying to enjoy the game :(

The anti-teleport is far too simple to bypass also it doesn't account for all scenarios of teleporting.
A few parts are pretty good and should stop hackers but others will only cause hackers to make slight changes in their scripts in order to bypass the checks.

AWA, thank you for your contribution. This will definitely stop the novice cheats or people using public hacks at least. It makes administrating my server much easier. <3

where can I find the scripts.txt file at? I am not seeing it in my server.pbo

Code:
5. Replace/merge your scripts.txt with this: http://pastebin.com/C9E2fTaA

Back