No title

wolfs_SG

During the three days of the war (which is war, not of something else ) with the evil bots DZAI team in the 4-5 found :
1. The plane does not shoot as intense as the helicopter ... probably did not have time to ... for these three days only one shot out of the plane seen ...
2 . Now it is very important was the presence of a larger number of rounds at the bots .In older versions at least 1 full horn cartridges found at the boats, and now always shot horn or worse without any ammo ...You can make at least one whole bullet clip caught more often .3 . Helicopters VERY badly see hiking survivors4 . Maybe do a few lines of behavior: scout , attack , and sniper. the first run and if anyone notices - causes the group. storm troopers come in and kill all . A sniper is at the side and fired from a distance ?

It's difficult for me to understand but I'll try to answer:

1. AI planes have difficulty engaging land units and vehicles because the AI need to position themselves properly to aim their weapon. The planes are excellent at fighting against other air vehicles however. In 1.8.0 you have the option of equipping unarmed helicopters with weapons, for example a Little Bird helicopter with a M134 minigun. I find that helicopters with added weapons are much more dangerous than planes.

2. The AI are limited to 1 magazine maximum to prevent players from easily farming too much ammo from AI. In the past I've tried adding 2-3 magazines to AI units and I found that I often had so much ammo that I had no storage space for it.

3. This is a limitation with the Arma2 AI behavior. The helicopters will tend to notice players who are firing their weapons (example: shooting zombies or other AI) and players in high-value vehicles such as trucks or helicopters. I feel this allows players to evade helicopter AI while on foot so I don't plan on changing anything here.

4. Complicated AI behavior isn't possible, at least not without heavy consequences on server performance.

2. The AI are limited to 1 magazine maximum to prevent players from easily farming too much ammo from AI. In the past I've tried adding 2-3 magazines to AI units and I found that I often had so much ammo that I had no storage space for it.

Maybe we should always having one store rounds (even if not complete) ... Exclude the situation where there is a bot weapons and ammunition to him missing.
Although ...
this is just a suggestion of one of the players on your server using your creation ... :)

Back