Objects deleted from server

Megaz

Hi Pepole, I have a problem I am running a server on Napf with plot poles and base maintenance set at 14 days then delete if not updated, I damage objects with a sql event as below:

UPDATE `object_data` SET `Damage`=0.11 WHERE `ObjectUID` <> 0 AND `CharacterID` <> 0 AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 3 day) AND ( (`Inventory` IS NULL) OR (`Inventory` = '[]') )

Now most items take damage after 3 days but some wont, The list below is what I have seen that wont take damage:
GunRack
StorageShed_DZ
TentStorage
TentStorageDomed
TentStorageDomed2
LockedStorageBox = this will take damage if it a empty one but if has any gear then it wont
VaultStorageLocked = this will take damage if it a empty one but if has any gear then it wont
Woodcrate_DZ
WoodShack_DZ

Now I have added the above items to the DZE_maintainClasses in the Varibles as below:

DZE_maintainClasses = ["ModularItems","DZE_Housebase","LightPole_DZ","BuiltItems","Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ","Fence_corrugated_DZ","CanvasHut_DZ","ParkBench_DZ","MetalGate_DZ","StickFence_DZ","DesertCamoNet_DZ","ForestCamoNet_DZ","DesertLargeCamoNet_DZ","ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ","DeerStand_DZ","Scaffolding_DZ","FireBarrel_DZ","DZE_LockedStorage","Fortifications","TentStorageDomed","TentStorageDomed2","TentStorage","Wooden_shed_DZ","WoodCrate_DZ","StorageShed_DZ","Hedgehog_DZ","Sandbag1_DZ","BagFenceRound_DZ","FuelPump_DZ","Land_HBarrier1_DZ","Land_HBarrier3_DZ","Land_HBarrier5_DZ","WoodShack_DZ","GunRack_DZ"];

But they still wont take any damage: Can anyone help me and show me what I need to do to make these builables take damage so they can be maintained

Thanks
MegaZ

Back