Origins Server 1.71+ 1.785 miniClient

Should work, i have tested it before the last full upload.
The only problems what i have had with missing foundation, was with the original client files.
you can delete the wrong foundation in the data table and build again.
i check it, when i'm back.

We are using the latest files, and I will add a screenshot of the database.
It shows the foundation in the database, but it wasn't visable after creating it, and after restarting the server, it's still not visable.
I will delete it and try it again and hope for better results.

Tested it again and same thing. Foundations is saved in the db, but when the cement mixer vanishes, no foundation appears. And I have the same 1.0e07 again whatever that's for.

Teleport and Vehicle Eject Fix

An anti cheat detection is built in to prevent hacker from teleporting, but it also ejects you from vehicles like planes if your using the the admin menu and enabling the vehicle boost.

Edit: Origins\MPMissions\dayz_1.origins.tavi\Debug\player_spawn_2.sqf
Look at the bottom of the file for:
Code:
_myPos = player getVariable["lastPos",[]];
if (count _myPos > 0) then {
player setVariable["lastPos",_mylastPos, true];
player setVariable["lastPos",[]];
};
_lastPos = getPosATL player;
if (player == vehicle player) then {
if (_mylastPos distance _lastPos > 200) then {
if (alive player) then {
player setPosATL _mylastPos;
};
};
} else {
if (_mylastPos distance _lastPos > 800) then {
if (alive player) then {
};

Change 200 to 20000 and 800 to 80000.
Because it's a big map, something like 32000 across, I just added 2 zeros to the end of the number.
Later you can remove the 2 zeros to enable the anti cheat teleport.

We are using the latest files, and I will add a screenshot of the database.
It shows the foundation in the database, but it wasn't visable after creating it, and after restarting the server, it's still not visable.
I will delete it and try it again and hope for better results.

Do you have the arma x version, because the is a bug with the player id. With Arma X and reindforcements you can't place any buildings, it got fixed in origins 1.8

Well yesterday i updated the server to the new version and i noticed the vehicle called truck ren red despawned out my base. I checked sql and its not in the object data anymore. Did someone els bump in the same problem?

Also i tryed spawning in the blueprints of stronghold in my inventory to check if its add yet and i saw they do not spawn. Any idea when to expect it to be add?

Well despite the small problems i am really thankfull for making this all possible once again

Update4.sqf with random Ural spawn on sector B are uploadet and on the first Post.
@AliceKiss: thanks for your work.

@Major.Pain: building is still running, are you realy use the Origins Client file from me?
Later i will make a new fullupload and check it with a fresh install, but i think you have a wrong Origins_pack.pbo

Teleport and Vehicle Eject Fix

An anti cheat detection is built in to prevent hacker from teleporting, but it also ejects you from vehicles like planes if your using the the admin menu and enabling the vehicle boost.

Edit: Origins\MPMissions\dayz_1.origins.tavi\Debug\player_spawn_2.sqf
Look at the bottom of the file for:
Code:
_myPos = player getVariable["lastPos",[]];
if (count _myPos > 0) then {
player setVariable["lastPos",_mylastPos, true];
player setVariable["lastPos",[]];
};
_lastPos = getPosATL player;
if (player == vehicle player) then {
if (_mylastPos distance _lastPos > 200) then {
if (alive player) then {
};
};
} else {
if (_mylastPos distance _lastPos > 800) then {
if (alive player) then {
};

Change 200 to 20000 and 800 to 80000.
Because it's a big map, something like 32000 across, I just added 2 zeros to the end of the number.
Later you can remove the 2 zeros to enable the anti cheat teleport.

Thanks for the info, i check it at next.

Well yesterday i updated the server to the new version and i noticed the vehicle called truck ren red despawned out my base. I checked sql and its not in the object data anymore. Did someone els bump in the same problem?

Also i tryed spawning in the blueprints of stronghold in my inventory to check if its add yet and i saw they do not spawn. Any idea when to expect it to be add?

Well despite the small problems i am really thankfull for making this all possible once again

hmmm... i dont know what you mean with truck ren red?
But after every restart, your cars become a little more dmg and after a damage from 1 it respawns.

i will add stronghold later, it needs more as the blueprint but im on the work.

I used your client install from early last week.
Guess I can try downloading it again and running the update or just delete the originsp folder and install again.

Don't know what arma x is. Copied Arma 2 files over to OA folder.

The problem with armaX was a wrong PlayerID with letter and numbers.
And this runs not with the Hive or so.

ok, i have made a clean install from the new fullupload what comes this eve and building and teleport works.

For those with issues using 7zip, I uploaded the files to github and divided it into server files and client files so those who only want the client install, don't have to download unnecessary files.

Client: https://github.com/MajorPainage/Origins1.7.8.5_Rebuild_Client_Files
Server: https://github.com/MajorPainage/Origins1.7.8.5_Rebuild_Server_Files

As MDark puts out updates, I will try to update git.
If MDark wants access to update the git files, I can do that too and you can update them yourself.
I work 12hr days so my time can be limited.

i have take a look at the github and see that you have forget a file in the installP folder.
it needs origins_pack.pbo and this is your problem with building.

Back