Origins Server 1.71+ 1.785 miniClient

Someone in the other thread said they were using modded 1.71+1.785 server files to work with the existing client files on Dayz Commander.

I will see if I can get more info. Would make it much easier for people to join instead of having to mod the client files too.

Where is this thread, i cant find it.

i have take a look at the github and see that you have forget a file in the installP folder.
it needs origins_pack.pbo and this is your problem with building.
I just noticed that. Been trying all day to upload it again, but Git is being a piece of crap and failing to upload anything.

i have take a look at the github and see that you have forget a file in the installP folder.
it needs origins_pack.pbo and this is your problem with building.
Fixed. Installed your files directly from your download link.
I am working with Guthub support to find out why I can't upload anything.
Will update Git once I can get it working again.

Thanks for your work.
The Originspack is a real big file. what is the max size what Github allowed?

Github should be up to date now. There is a bug in the Windows version, so support has forwarded it to their dev team to repair.

I had to also unpack the \installP\addons\origins_pack.pbo before uploading to git as it was too big.
I included a copy of Pbo Manager in the gits so that you can pack the folder after you download the files.

Download links are in my signature for easy access.

Well, i want to thank you MajorPain. I downloaded your files and got the server running nearly instantly. Really great job you´ve done here. I would love that this project would go on. Those pussys will never release the server files so we have to do it our own way.

I suck at the coding, but I am going to work on adding a little surprise.
If I can manage to rewrite some of the code properly.
Going to the cottage this weekend and I don't have the time during the week, so the next couple weekends I will be trying to see if I can mange to get it working.

I tried installing an epoch server many times, and never got 1 that would allow players to get past authentication.
The more I try to get one to work, the more I hate it.

can someony paste a valid batch that i can start the client with the new steam update? there is no expansion/beta anymore and i cant join teh server.

old:
start "arma2" "Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -mod=@DayzOriginsP

new:
start "arma2" "arma2oa.exe" -nosplash -mod=@DayzOriginsP

you can edit it with rightklick+edit

Что Вам надо для продолжения?
Перепишете кон фиги в моде, и не забудьте все по изменять в серверной части!
I'm sorry for my English! What do you want to write on peshite Rusko!

Last edited:
Back