Origins Server?

I get the loading screen it receives the mission file and goes to the next loading screen where it creates your guy but it hangs up there and goes no further.

I get the loading screen it receives the mission file and goes to the next loading screen where it creates your guy but it hangs up there and goes no further.

I suggest when your running the server, look in the console or the logs. Do you have a hiveext.log?
Sounds like it's not connecting to the database so it just waits for a connection.

Ok i guess HFB servers dont let you host your own mods, if someone could host a us server for me i would be willing to pay monthly..

if you're using my code you are going to need to edit these lines of code in your mpmissions folder

First one is in the debug folder called player_spawn_2 and you're looking for this line of code

Code:
//Debug Info
            _headShots =    player getVariable["headShots",0];
            _kills =                player getVariable["zombieKills",0];
            _killsH =              player getVariable["humanKills",0];
            _killsB =              player getVariable["banditKills",0];
            _humanity =            player getVariable["humanity",0];
            _zombies =              count entities "zZombie_Base";
            _zombiesA =    {alive _x} count entities "zZombie_Base";

hintSilent parseText format ["
    <t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' color='#5882FA'>Visit: www.epm-gaming.co.uk</t><br/><br/>

Second is in camera and you're looking for this file loginCamera. In that file search for this line
Code:
_welcomeMessage = format["Welcome to EPM Gamings's GB 500 #2 Server %1, Enjoy your stay!",format["%1", name player]];

Also if you're using the new file i just posted could you go into the BASTARDS folder and open fn_selfactions.

Once in there you're looking for anything that has repair.sqf and retake.sqf in it and change the line to "BASTARDS\repair.sqf" and "BASTARDS\retake.sqf" forgot to change that when i uploaded the files and i have updated the link in my downloads section to have this fix applied.

Also if you're using the new file i just posted could you go into the BASTARDS folder and open fn_selfactions.

Once in there you're looking for anything that has repair.sqf and retake.sqf in it and change the line to "BASTARDS\repair.sqf" and "BASTARDS\retake.sqf" forgot to change that when i uploaded the files and i have updated the link in my downloads section to have this fix applied.
do you have complete files ?

go into your server rdp and send me a copy of it please. at work so had no time to test those changes.
7:05:30 bimpas no longer expected on terrain - reexport tavi\tavi\tavi.wrp
7:05:48 Bad simulation thing, type Land_Barrel_sand (class=house), ca\structures\misc\armory\barels\barrel_sand.p3d
7:05:48 Bad simulation thing, type Land_Barrel_sand (class=house), ca\structures\misc\armory\barels\barrel_sand.p3d
7:05:50 Bad simulation thing, type Land_Barrel_sand (class=house), ca\structures\misc\armory\barels\barrel_sand.p3d
7:05:59 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
7:06:00 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
7:06:01 "START setup_functions_med.sqf"
7:06:01 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
7:06:01 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found
7:10:24 Client: Remote object 2:4 not found
7:10:24 Client: Remote object 2:5 not found
7:10:24 Client: Remote object 2:6 not found
7:13:48 Client: Remote object 2:23 not found

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qqdv1voo671dfmx/arma2oaserver.RPT

Back