Origins Server?

Bliss is now called Reality. Before I took over development of the server package it was called Bliss, it is now called Reality.
ok, dont want to sound ignorant but i still dont know what those files are. i understand they changed the name from bliss to reality but still dont know what files i need to copy or add to.

ok, dont want to sound ignorant but i still dont know what those files are. i understand they changed the name from bliss to reality but still dont know what files i need to copy or add to.

Then I would just drop even trying to get this to work and wait to see if one of us can finalize it.

"@DayzOrigins" (allfiles) are not signed by a key accepted by this server to play ....

What next ? Please HELP!

How to do it yourself?

Sig off and console spam "mission dayz origins read from bank"

and in RPT
Code:
22:27:50 Missing addons detected:
22:27:50  gsc_units_stalker_patch
22:27:50 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.gsc_units_stalker_patch

Didn't know if they had implemented some new client code that would not work with the "unoffc" serv files

I'll put my reverse-engineer hat on and get to work then :)

FYI, the existing client will not work with these files without some work. I have modified code that will allow you to at least log into the server. There are a few things that do not work right though. Player death does not kill the player, spawning puts you in the air and drops you, first spawn appears to be in the water in debug zone, zeds do not appear to spawn properly.

Tried to set it up, but no luck yet.
The mission read spam in the console.
And when trying to add new vehicles to the db, it says the instance doesn't exist, but looking in the db, it's there.

Tried to set it up, but no luck yet.
The mission read spam in the console.
And when trying to add new vehicles to the db, it says the instance doesn't exist, but looking in the db, it's there.
Connect to an existing server and replace the downloaded mission.sqm with the one in this package. That will fix the spam

All my existing servers are 1.7.6.1. Instructions mention using 1.7.4.4.
Think I should build it with 1.7.6.1 instead?
yeah that would be a good idea, you would have every thing current. no reason do to it off of 4.4. you will have all the benefits of the new guns apc's, less hacking better texture support, better AI etc etc..

All my existing servers are 1.7.6.1. Instructions mention using 1.7.4.4.
Think I should build it with 1.7.6.1 instead?

Origins is based off of some quasi 1.7.4.4 server build, I was successful in getting the server to build originally on 1.7.6.1, but there were numerous things I had to do in order to get it to work.

Back