Origins Server?

Hi everyboby

Thanks for the server files, everything is great but I'm stuck with Requesting Authentication after the cloud database sync in 60s, I tried everything, reinstall, database check but always the same issue.

Any advice are welcome, thanks

I fixed this by using the dayz_server.pbo from the download posted on I think page 5. If you check your server log there will be missing file errors. According to previous posts, this should have been fixed by changing the prefix but it did not work for me until I just used the other pbo.

Guys any ides how we can remove the unofficial stamp in dayzcommander?
psdayzproblem.png

Would be nice to have it removed.

Yes this work! work definitely check :)

dayz commander detects it as an official server (hive)

the same work when you change @bliss to @hive

Alright, we've seemed to fix everything with the server with the help of this thread. The only 2 issues we still have are Items being completely wiped out of houses, and the Day/Night cycle. We've also noticed that when players log out they don't display surrender animations and dead bodies do not turn into crosses.

Alright, we've seemed to fix everything with the server with the help of this thread. The only 2 issues we still have are Items being completely wiped out of houses, and the Day/Night cycle. We've also noticed that when players log out they don't display surrender animations and dead bodies do not turn into crosses.

Should it do it on death or a player option when they scroll?

Should it do it on death or a player option when they scroll?
As soon as the player dies his body disappears and turns into a cross with all your gear from both inventory and backpack in a single pile that can be looted with the backpack standing upright on the cross. That at least how it is on our offical server with #GX

As soon as the player dies his body disappears and turns into a cross with all your gear from both inventory and backpack in a single pile that can be looted with the backpack standing upright on the cross. That at least how it is on our offical server with #GX

Ye thats how the official works.

Next problem on cortez files. When a player is killed no grave cross ... but only body... how to change it? or to leave the body and heard a fly. (official cherno)

Yes you can rename the folder without issues but make sure you change all references to that folder in the init.sqf and in compiles.sqf

Hey bro, just switched over to your server files from EPM and i seem to be having some issues

Issue 1). Upon joining i get am error to do with the server not being able to find "z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf" do i have to pack the server file into a pbo? or can i run it the same as a mission file?
Issue 2). I'm not sure if this is related to error one but upon joining i think i was a crow

Is there any form of file modification needed before starting the server up?

EDIT: Nevermind, just packed dayz_server into a PBO all good :)

Back