Origins Server?

• i used this in my server and i was in love with the AI choppers :)
  • LOOT: I am using older loot fix, which works awesome. Loot spawn is delayed by a long time in these files. all the players started complaining the old loot spawn was better. so i have switched back to old pbo. (no graves or awesome heli's because loot is important)
  • GRAVES: Grave is working but there is no option to study grave or know who died there. when you go up close to it, it just says 'Gear' on scroll menu. Also when the player is shot, there is no animation of player falling on the ground. It is instantly replaced by an AI which just stands there bleeding and then turns into a Grave after a few second, looks really weird :S .Also a huge drawback of grave according to me is that you cant hide it like Hide Body.
I don't know how is it showing a message like this in your screenshot -

The AI choppers are independent from the server_cleanup. Just follow the steps i have provided some pages ago to enable them, works with all dayz_server.pbo files.
The message at the grave is usually shown when u r nearby. it might not be shown if you use the old server_cleanup fix. hiding the grave works for me (option is "destroy grave")
Delayed lootspawn isn´t a problem on my server. it´s there immediately except in some very rare cases. Mostly when server fps drops shortly because of connecting players (i only have a virtualized windows server, therefore the overall performance is not that great).

How can I set 3\1hour day\night? All that I googled not working. I set 5,true,true,5 in init.sqf, and set Hour to 14 in hiveext.ini. But after some minutes day ends and there is night until next restart. How can I fix it?

How can I set 3\1hour day\night? All that I googled not working. I set 5,true,true,5 in init.sqf, and set Hour to 14 in hiveext.ini. But after some minutes day ends and there is night until next restart. How can I fix it?

Set your hive to 8.
And 5/5 isn't correct.
That would be 1min = 5min in game for both day/night.

You have to do the math to figure out the settings you want.

I think you would use for example, lets estimate 12 hr day/night as the normal.

Then for 3hr day and 1 hr night, I think it would be:
Day = 12 / 3 = 4
Night = 12 / 1 = 12

So your looking for [4,true,true,12] execFSM "core_time.fsm";
The 1st true is something I don't know for sure. Would have to test it with on or off and see the results.

I see the new AI choppers have no issues with Kamakazi.
We were building houses and I watched a chopper race in too low, clip a tree and hit one of our players and killed him. lol

Badass AI

Ok rebuilt my database and used the newest github files and the new cleanup. Now having a zombie problem. Zombies seem to spawn for the first 15 minutes or so then stop completely. 0/0 zombies.

Any idea what might be causing this?

New helicopters are lethal btw :D

The two urals on salvation city within the compound are super easy to get to. Anyone spawning AI there-- have the locations to give it a little oomph? They can reach two urals without any sort of combat with ease and my players are doing it repeatedly.

Then for 3hr day and 1 hr night, I think it would be:
Day = 12 / 3 = 4
Night = 12 / 1 = 12
So your looking for [4,true,true,12] execFSM "core_time.fsm";

Oh, thank you! Now I can understand timing :D
Second question is about "refueling" around gas station. When I press "refuel" Im getting kicked with Script restriction #43. How to fix it? And what Auto-Refueling does?
Sorry for stupid questions.

I have the time jumping back/forth a lot in my server. Now using the default tiem in my init like you have it, pain. It was light and just went dark-- I have my server boot at 6 and it is progressing to light, but just pulled back to dark.

It's like it is syncing the time somewhere.

Oh, thank you! Now I can understand timing :D
Second question is about "refueling" around gas station. When I press "refuel" Im getting kicked with Script restriction #43. How to fix it? And what Auto-Refueling does?
Sorry for stupid questions.

Look for the line that says SetFuel and change the 5 to a 1 and restart.
I will update git.

I have the time jumping back/forth a lot in my server. Now using the default tiem in my init like you have it, pain. It was light and just went dark-- I have my server boot at 6 and it is progressing to light, but just pulled back to dark.

It's like it is syncing the time somewhere.

Do you have your hive cfg set to 8 and static? And offset line starts with ';'

Back